Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 144

I wrote a High and Low Multi Meter.

Green means Higher than before.

Red means lower than before.

Yellow means same as before.

What are those +M FibProj+ indicators? I can't figure it out?

TRO,check this - eMini Russell Futures Trading: Why I spend my off-market hours at Kreslik.com "SavePictureAs..."

Mike and Dustin Hoffman; fishing in private beach in Mexico ?

maccavity:
What are those +M FibProj+ indicators? I can't figure it out?

TRO Dynamic Fibs SR and more on the topic: kreslik.com - Traders Community :: View Forum - TheRumpledOne

nice info u got keris... thanks

thank you again

TheRumpledOne:

Here's the TRO BUYZONE.

Go long if the price hits the up arrow and short if the price hits the down arrow... way too simple... remember I just want 6 pips or more an hour.

My broker is EFX: Experience Forex Freedom, so I make money at 2 pips gross because THERE IS NO FIXED SPREAD IN FOREX and EFX is an ECN broker. Tell them therumpledone sent you.

Hello TRO

thank you very much for your kind response to my questions...

May i ask you again about things??..(i considered that you said :YES)

Well,i got problems here with your indicators i use northfinance demo and 4H time frame:

1-when i attached all of them to my chart IT EATS ALL MY COMPUTER SOURCES AND HANG UP THE TERMINAL!!

2-BUYZONE,IN UR CHART I SEE THAT YOU HAVE 2 HORIZENTAL LINES!! but when i attach it it only shows 3 single arrows not even 3 lines of arrows (upper one blue,mid one is white,downer one is red)..is there something wrong with me while i am attching it to my chart??!!i made some googling about the buyzone and i read that should draw 2 lines -4,+4 lines from the begaining of each deasion...is ur buyzone indicator still depend on that concept or you made some developments ???

3-how about if you combine all of you indicators into one indicator and you make ability for the user to make his choice (true/false)..is that make it more light and solve the hanging problem???

4-have you heard bout the (MFI-MACD)indicator My Technical Analyst.com: MFI-MACD ?? do you have it in ur collections??...just asking

5-COULD YOU DO FAVOR FOR ME PLEASE?!!! ....I HAVE COMBINED 2 INDICATORS TOGETHER IN ONE WINDOW and play with the setting (TrendRS_v3) +(Laguerre2-ACS1),I(DRAG &DROP WAY...NOT PROGRAMING METHODE)..AND I SEE IT IS VERY VERY GOOD COMBINATION IT SHOW ME THE NEXT MOVE BEFOR IT WILL HAPPEN OR IT CAN TELL ME THAT CURRENT TREND IS ABOUT TO FINISH HIS STRENTH CAN YOU MAKE IT IN PROGRAMING WAY TO BE ONE INDICATOR...{it is very good to get some pips very easy way}..I ATTACHED THE TWO INDICATORS WITH THE TEMPLET I USE IT...(OF COURSE I DEPEND ON OTHER INDICATORS TO CONFIRM THE BEGAINING OF THE MOVE AND ALSO TO DETREMINE THE END OF THE MOVE TOO..SIMPLY WHEN ALL SAID SELL I GO SELL AND I EITHER REVERSE OR GET OUT FROM THE POSITION WITH THE REVERSED SIGNAL ..

PLEASE GET VERY LETTEL TIME TO LOOK AT IT ..

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE

Files:
a3.bmp  1725 kb
a6.bmp  141 kb
a7.bmp  200 kb
lenara1.tpl  13 kb

comment something useful please

Happy New Year To ALL

Happy and prosperous 2008 to all out friends here- Fxbs etc And thanks to all here who had made this mtf thread one of the "wonders of the world" in Forex. Let me voice a word of thanks on behalf of all those who had turned profitable due to each one who had contributed their mtf indicators.Thank you very very much !!!

A warm welcome also our new jewel TRO.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Reading through the alert indicator post I saw 2 interesting CCI indicators from CJA.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

I tried getting them into MTF but my knowledge is not sufficient. Could someone please help converting one or both of them into mtf?

Or is there already a mtf-CCI-alert already made?

Thanks in advance.

Happy 2008

Files:

Hi,

Where can I find this indicator? Thanks.

TheRumpledOne:

Here's the TRO BUYZONE.

Go long if the price hits the up arrow and short if the price hits the down arrow... way too simple... remember I just want 6 pips or more an hour.

My broker is EFX: Experience Forex Freedom, so I make money at 2 pips gross because THERE IS NO FIXED SPREAD IN FOREX and EFX is an ECN broker. Tell them therumpledone sent you.

nice work, ahmedazizelias! i see you changed default settings pretty radically, and it looks prety good

if you want trendRSI and double Laquerre in one ind - you running out of buffers: Trend RSI uses 7 (you don't using arrows -2=5) and double Laquerre uses 4 (at least -no mq4 file but you can see - 2 for lines and 2 for MAsmoozing =4) so 5+4 =9 more than 8 (resize buffers - big pain in as)

but it could be tow ind - not standalone (self-contain) - ind. which require other indis to work

Files:
lenara1.gif  25 kb
laguerres1.gif  23 kb
Reason: