Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 147

TheRumpledOne
TheRumpledOne  
ahmedazizelias:
Hello TRO

thank you very much for your kind response to my questions...

May i ask you again about things??..(i considered that you said :YES)

Well,i got problems here with your indicators i use northfinance demo and 4H time frame:

1-when i attached all of them to my chart IT EATS ALL MY COMPUTER SOURCES AND HANG UP THE TERMINAL!!

2-BUYZONE,IN UR CHART I SEE THAT YOU HAVE 2 HORIZENTAL LINES!! but when i attach it it only shows 3 single arrows not even 3 lines of arrows (upper one blue,mid one is white,downer one is red)..is there something wrong with me while i am attching it to my chart??!!i made some googling about the buyzone and i read that should draw 2 lines -4,+4 lines from the begaining of each deasion...is ur buyzone indicator still depend on that concept or you made some developments ???

3-how about if you combine all of you indicators into one indicator and you make ability for the user to make his choice (true/false)..is that make it more light and solve the hanging problem???

4-have you heard bout the (MFI-MACD)indicator My Technical Analyst.com: MFI-MACD ?? do you have it in ur collections??...just asking

5-COULD YOU DO FAVOR FOR ME PLEASE?!!! ....I HAVE COMBINED 2 INDICATORS TOGETHER IN ONE WINDOW and play with the setting (TrendRS_v3) +(Laguerre2-ACS1),I(DRAG &DROP WAY...NOT PROGRAMING METHODE)..AND I SEE IT IS VERY VERY GOOD COMBINATION IT SHOW ME THE NEXT MOVE BEFOR IT WILL HAPPEN OR IT CAN TELL ME THAT CURRENT TREND IS ABOUT TO FINISH HIS STRENTH CAN YOU MAKE IT IN PROGRAMING WAY TO BE ONE INDICATOR...{it is very good to get some pips very easy way}..I ATTACHED THE TWO INDICATORS WITH THE TEMPLET I USE IT...(OF COURSE I DEPEND ON OTHER INDICATORS TO CONFIRM THE BEGAINING OF THE MOVE AND ALSO TO DETREMINE THE END OF THE MOVE TOO..SIMPLY WHEN ALL SAID SELL I GO SELL AND I EITHER REVERSE OR GET OUT FROM THE POSITION WITH THE REVERSED SIGNAL ..

PLEASE GET VERY LETTEL TIME TO LOOK AT IT ..

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE

1) Then don't attach them all or get a faster computer...LOL Seriously, you should only have a few indicators OTHERWISE your system is getting too complicated.

2) The BuyZone actually has 5 lines.... open, open + 3pips , open + 4 pips, open - 3pips , open - 4 pips.

3) No. That's not the way I program - my style is building blocks. Just wait, I'll have building blocks for you to use via my TRO_SAK indicator.

4) No. Never heard of it. Not interested in SQUIGGLY LINE INDICATORS.

5) I probably could but I am NOVICE MT4 programmer at this point so it would take me a while and I have other things to do. AND, I do NOT program for dollars.

ahmedazizelias
ahmedazizelias  

Thank you TRO

TheRumpledOne:
1) Then don't attach them all or get a faster computer...LOL Seriously, you should only have a few indicators OTHERWISE your system is getting too complicated.

YOU ARE VERY RIGHT...hahaha..so,give me hand and post some of ur indicators (ur money machin)to me here to buy bill gates own computer..the problem here is ALL OF UR INDICATORS ARE GOOD SO I AM GREADY AND WANT TO USE ALL OF THEM2) The BuyZone actually has 5 lines.... open, open + 3pips , open + 4 pips, open - 3pips , open - 4 pips.

HUMMM !!So,it does not depend on pivots of each sesion and it does not depend on break out sys...but why +3,+4,-3,-4pips is that amount as spread of most of the majors..u mean by (open) is the opening of the day?or the opening of each sesion or the opening of each bar(for example 4h bar)..

please do not get annoyed..i am just try to understand what i am going to use!!..if u see those questions r not important ,please just skip it..

3) No. That's not the way I program - my style is building blocks. Just wait, I'll have building blocks for you to use via my TRO_SAK indicator.

MAN!!THANK YOU VERY MUCH U GIVE ME BIG HOPES..I AM IMPATIENT WATTING UR BLOCKS. .(BUT PROMISE ME TO TELL ME HOW TO USE IT ..)

4) No. Never heard of it. Not interested in SQUIGGLY LINE INDICATORS.

just do not worry the kind fxbs did post earlier ..thank you fxbs for ur help.

5) I probably could but I am NOVICE MT4 programmer at this point so it would take me a while and I have other things to do.

Thank you for ur help BUT YOU SAID(I am NOVICE MT4 programmer)COME ON MAN STOP MAKING FUN OF ME HERE BUDDY !! AND, I do NOT program for dollars.

I AM SO SORRY Please do not get me wrong,i was asking you for kind help..

so,could you please find a small room for me in ur agenda (come on u can do it in 7 to 9 minutes ..for free LOL)

Thank you for ur respond and for ur time that u spent to read and write..

thank you buddy

TheRumpledOne
TheRumpledOne  

TRO SAK MULTI PAIR

TRO SAK MULTI PAIR displays the status of three user selected external indicators on multiple currency pairs.

Latest mods include:

* Added an alert for when price ends in 00.

* 4 indicator levels.

Note: The meters in the upper right of the chart are NOT part of TRO SAK MULTI PAIR.

Files:
ahmedazizelias
ahmedazizelias  

Thank you TRO

TheRumpledOne:

TRO SAK MULTI PAIR

TRO SAK MULTI PAIR displays the status of three user selected external indicators on multiple currency pairs.

Latest mods include:

* Added an alert for when price ends in 00.

* 4 indicator levels.

Note: The meters in the upper right of the chart are NOT part of TRO SAK MULTI PAIR.

Hello TRO

Thank u for ur new edition..could u look at the pictur i attach it?

i see some differences between both indicators,is that because of setting..and i see that the BIAS has no dark color!!

maybe i am wrong

Files:
TheRumpledOne
TheRumpledOne  
ahmedazizelias:
Hello TRO

Thank u for ur new edition..could u look at the pictur i attach it?

i see some differences between both indicators,is that because of setting..and i see that the BASE has no dark color!!

maybe i am wrong

The meters and sak are not using the exact same code. The candle color is the same but the other 2 are not. CTL is NOT the same as MID.

I did NOT code a $CTL ... yet.. Only coded what I am going to use.

You can use ANY EXTERNAL INDICATOR with TRO SAK but you have to pass it the proper parameter values AND set the LEVEL inputs/colors properly.

A little setup work but lots of flexibility.

I attached my template.

Files:
_sak.tpl 45 kb
ahmedazizelias
ahmedazizelias  
TheRumpledOne:
The meters and sak are not using the exact same code. The candle color is the same but the other 2 are not. CTL is NOT the same as MID.

I did NOT code a $CTL ... yet.. Only coded what I am going to use.

You can use ANY EXTERNAL INDICATOR with TRO SAK but you have to pass it the proper parameter values AND set the LEVEL inputs/colors properly.

A little setup work but lots of flexibility.

I attached my template.

MAN!!!THAT WAS VERY FAST REPLY!!!AS FAST AS CHAT!!

THANK U FOR UR TEMPELT..I WILL TRY IT..SORRY FOR THE MISUNDERSTANDING

TheRumpledOne
TheRumpledOne  

Since the point is to make money, let me explain how to use the TRO SAK with the default settings.

The first column, CDL, is candle color:

• When close is above the open of that period, the dot is GREEN.
  • When close is below the open of that period, the dot is RED.
  • When close is equal the open of that period, the dot is YELLOW.
  • The second column, MID, indicates price position relative to the midpoint of the previous candle:

• When close is above the previous midpoint, the dot is GREEN.
    • When close is below the previous midpoint, the dot is RED.
    • When close is equal the previous midpoint, the dot is YELLOW.

If columns one and two are green, you can go long.

If columns one and two are red, you can go short.

RULE OF THUMB:NEVER TRADE AGAINST THE H1 CANDLE COLOR.Of course, there are exceptions to the rule but do so at your OWN RISK!

The third column, BIAS, indicates the direction you should be trading and is used to EXIT the trade when the BIAS turns against you. It is ok to exit the trade before the BIAS changes but more times than not you will wish you had stayed in the trade:

• The dot is AQUA when you should be long.
  • The dot is MAGENTA when you should be short.

It is usually NOT profitable to trade against the H1 BIAS. Staying in the trade as long as the bias is with you results in more pips per trade.

This can be used standalone or with any other system as an entry/exit confirmation.

TheRumpledOne
TheRumpledOne  
MAN!!!THAT WAS VERY FAST REPLY!!!AS FAST AS CHAT!! THANK U FOR UR TEMPELT..I WILL TRY IT..SORRY FOR THE MISUNDERSTANDING

We're just online at the same time...LOL!

fxbs
fxbs  

hi, TRO! glad you here!

Thanks 4 new additions and explenation

(hey, what you doing - is difficult , what i'm doing - really simple, don't worry, you'll ctch up with mql in no time!)

TRO, could you please repost Buy/sell zone (could be something wrong on uploading - i'm and i see other guys too got different picture than yours)

thanks again

ahmedazizelias
ahmedazizelias  
fxbs:

TRO, could you please repost Buy/sell zone (could be something wrong on uploading - i'm and i see other guys too got different picture than yours)

thanks again

yes please..I thought that i am the DUMPEST PERSON IN THE FORUM..LOL

Thank you in advance