Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 70

fxbs:
Thank you, guys, 4 shearing ideas

MTF_bbsqueeze_dark_IR - classic MTF + Igorad & Ruff upgrades, a bit heavy

MTF_bbsqueeze_dark_Sn - FX Sniper's code, lighter

Its possible to make this indicator with alert?

Thank you, guys, 4 sharing ideas

MTF_bbsqueeze_dark_IR - classic MTF + Igorad & Ruff upgrades, a bit heavy

MTF_bbsqueeze_dark_Sn - FX Sniper's code, lighter

fxbs:
S., macd_correct2 -is a macd alpha under diff. name. MTF does works with your settings (15-26-1)

possible to make this one to mtf ?:) or i missed some post.

thx

Hello!

I found indicator here:

http://www.forexmt4.com/

I love it

I made a MTF.........

Much fun

Many MACDs

Happy trading to all

Hi fxbs, could you or someone please help me out here. I like the macd_alpha you have made for me. But having used it now, I have gotten so good, (and the crowd bursts out in laughter), that I only needto see the lines of the 4hr and 30min MACDs.

I tried to add them to the chart, but in the pic below you can see the results. The aqua arrows point to where the histogram obviously had to be.

Below your aqua MACD is another MACD_4in1 indicator. I cannot use this either as it ranges from 1 min to 60 min.

Could you perhaps manipulate either indicator it so that I am able to see only the 4 hour and 30 min lines. The nice things about the MACD 4_in1 is that all the MACDs have the same centre line. So visually it helps plenty.

Thank you so much for all you effort.

Hi

I was able to find the _MTF_zlagMACD_2 which was exactly what I was looking for.

Files:

Still need a MACd

Alas, after the above post, and going through many many charts. The MACD I found is not what I'm looking for.

It is a zerolag MACD, but that does not help me, as you can see the vast difference in the screenshot below on a 30min chart. With the first window being normal and the second window zlag.

I have attached to this post a macd_line indicator. If some one is able to code it to MTf that will be great, ot just use the #MTF_MACD indicator in the above post, and manipulate it so that I am able to choose, say 4hr and 60min, or 4hr, 60min and 30 min.

Kewl beans

Thank you.

Files:

P.S. Spirit, what are you up to?

Hi, Spirit!

Here's your simple MTF MACD Line

if you using several ind. in 1 window and you don't want them to shift,

you can lock zero level and adjust max-min amplitude at each indicator's properties (set zero in the center: (-0.04, 0, +0.04; -0.2, 0, 0.2, etc) see pict.) - manual way, simple but annoying

HOH's MTF has autosetup plus manual readjustment option

MTF_zlagMACD_v3 - ZeroLag MACD

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page42

MTF_MACD_HOH_v3M (below) - regular MACD:

MTF ADX_Advanced ; Waddah Attar

MTF Waddah Attar's Advanced ADX

svirgo:
To date i don't this indicator has been done. Would someone do the honors please. Thanks

I will second that, osma mtf makes a great system

Mart