Multi-indics indicator - page 34

Problem!!!

FerruFx:
As promised, here is code and instructions.

The code being heavy, it is in 2 files which are displayed in the same window. I joined also a "non standard" indicator which is displayed "WAE" on the chart. Some of you know it (Waddah_Attar_Explosion).

1. Copy all the mq4 files in your indicators folder

2. Open your terminal

3. Open a chart (this indicator works for any currency you want)

4. Open the navigator window.

5. Attach "FerruFx_Multi_info+" to the chart.

6. Drag and Drop "FerruFx_Multi_info+_2" on the 1st indicator window

7. Close the navigator window.

On the left side, you can see some infos about the open trade (works only for 1 trade opened)

In the middle, the calculation of the trend for 14 indicators for 8 TF (M1 to Weekly) and the global trend result UP or DOWN with its strength (strong or weak).

In the right side, the calculation of the daily pivots and range.

Settings for display the open trade info's:

AccountMini: true or false

LeverageToTrade: Leverage which you want to trade per position (e.g. you have a 200:1 account and you want to trade 10:1, just put 10). For the calculation of the maximum lot to trade

PipValue: Pip Value of the day

Settings for the strength result:

TrendStrongLevel: 75 (the level above which "strong" is displayed instead of "weak"

Some parameters "for test only" are available: the 2 indicators must have the same adjustments. This part is working good but sometimes some "up" or "down" are missed. I think history ticks for the calculation of some old time frame are missed.

If a pro-coder have an idea to make a code more "light" for put it on a unique file, i will be an happy man!

Now, here's my trade strategy with this indicator (i only trade GBPJPY, i didn't test other pairs):

1. Start trading at 00:00 GMT

2. At the first tick, i look the global UP/DOWN and open a BUY if "UP" or SELL if "DOWN"

3. My settings: Target Profit 90 pips, no sl, no ts.

4. At 23:59 GMT, if the target isn't reach, close the trade only if the trend reverse.

5. At 00:00 GMT, if the previous trade were close at 23:59 GMT, open an opposite position.

My test results from 2007/04/02: 26 trades, 66% win and +991 pips. This results are based on an open trade each day 00:00 GMT. Right now, i close only if the trend reverse (i save the spread!)

Test it, find the best settings.

Thanks for your comments.

I CANNOT UNDERSTAND WHY THIE FerruFx_EA ONLY OPEN 1 TRADE AND ONLY 1 PAIR...

Indicator to Numbers

Can you make the indicator show 0-100 instead of up & down

from ddoc

Can you make the indicators like stochastic and others show 0-100 instead of up & down

from ddoc

FerruFx:
Hi there,

I come to present an indicator to you which I created and who could be useful to some people here. If you are interested, I would be happy to share it.

You can see it attached below.

Let me know what you think about it and i will be back with the code and instructions.

For the moment, the code is very "heavy" (I am not a pro-coder) but all the calculation are OK.

I have make an EA based on this indicator and it seems to be profitable.

A good idea should be to start a thread and comments the indic for make it perfect.

Thanks for your comments.

FerruFx

ddoc:
Can you make the indicators like stochastic and others show 0-100 instead of up & down from ddoc

ddoc,

I am sorry but i have no time to this right now.

Thanks for your understanding.

FerruFx

Hi, what's the latest version of the indicator?

Thanks

FerruFx:
ddoc,

I am sorry but i have no time to this right now.

Thanks for your understanding.

FerruFx

Hi FerruFx, when you will have time, could you please add the rest of the time frames {W1, MN} to FerruFx_Multi_info+_light_chart_v1.1 ?

Tried to do it by myself, and it was too difficult.

Thanks in advance !!!

Ethan Hunt

My Next Project!!

The next project for me is to build my "own" version of multi info, the idea will be similar to multi-indics indicator but will be based on new code and some new ideas i have. This ind will take some time but will be worth the wait. And it will be free!!! unlike some of the indicator that are "FOR SALE" at the moment. It really does make me laugh how some people claim all of these things about their indicator systems, the forex market is like "vegas" one minute you have it all worked out the next you are broke, the market is unpredictable at best and a set of good signals like a rating of 70 or 80 % on some $65 meter can be a signal to sell and go short! not to buy.My advice when it comes to these salesmen is to "stay away" and use your own brain and some "key" indicators to find your own signals.

newmont:
The next project for me is to build my "own" version of multi info, the idea will be similar to multi-indics indicator but will be based on new code and some new ideas i have. This ind will take some time but will be worth the wait. And it will be free!!! unlike some of the indicator that are "FOR SALE" at the moment. It really does make me laugh how some people claim all of these things about their indicator systems, the forex market is like "vegas" one minute you have it all worked out the next you are broke, the market is unpredictable at best and a set of good signals like a rating of 70 or 80 % on some $65 meter can be a signal to sell and go short! not to buy.My advice when it comes to these salesmen is to "stay away" and use your own brain and some "key" indicators to find your own signals.

Sounds good newmont, best of luck from me.

Cheers

Ethan Hunt

newmont:

"IT'S NOT THE INDICATOR, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE WITH IT!"Indicators do NOT make money, only trading profitably makes money.

If you do NOT take every signal or, enter/exit prematurely, or hesitate to enter/exit, then it's not the indicator's fault you are not making money.

You can simply trade in the direction of the H1 candle when price hits the xx.00 or xx.50 line and make money almost EVERY TIME! You do NOT need an indicator for that.

attn newmont

newmont:

great idea, here's an interesting starting point. It compiles and works and it should give you some idea.

Not sure about the results. I encourage everyone to load it and look at the results and see if they're close or off. And if off, how can this code be improved?

Note: it takes a minute to load because it can be back tested.

Here's a pic:

Files:
Reason: