Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 690

Dear Mladen

Would you please add mtf option in attached indicator, if it is original sources!

Thanks for any help

secretcode

Files:

secretcode:
Dear Mladen

Would you please add mtf option in attached indicator, if it is original sources!

Thanks for any help

secretcode

secretcode

Even though those are decompiled codes, one is a simple moving average of rsi and the other is a simple moving average of stochastic (the same thing as signal line of a stochastic)

mladen:
secretcode Even though those are decompiled codes, one is a simple moving average of rsi and the other is a simple moving average of stochastic (the same thing as signal line of a stochastic)

Thanks a lot Mladen for reply and useful information

Found your code, would you please add 'mtf' in it

Thank you

secretcode

secretcode:
Thanks a lot Mladen for reply and useful information

Found your code, would you please add 'mtf' in it

Thank you

secretcode

secretcode

Here you go : rsi_amp_average_amp_alerts_mtf.mq4

mladen:
secretcode Here you go : rsi_amp_average_amp_alerts_mtf.mq4

Thank you very much Mladen for mtf version

Sincerely

secretcode

Updated custom candles, any time frame : custom_candles_-_any_time_frame_nmc.mq4
time frames :

1 minute

2 minutes

3 minutes

4 minutes

5 minutes

6 minutes

10 minutes

15 minutes

20 minutes

30 minutes

1 hour

2 hours

3 hours

4 hours

6 hours

8 hours

12 hours

1 day

1 week

1 month

Originally it was posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page291

Or this one can be used (UniqueCandlesIdentifier has to be set to unique value for each new instance so that with this one there is no limit of how many instances can be on chart)

Updated version posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574

mladen:
Updated rsioma indicator (version with alerts and multi time frame) : rsioma_nrp_mtfalerts_nmc.mq4 Originally it was posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page287

Hi mladen I think this is a nice indicator from the little that I am learning so far. Just a few questions if I may. Noting that the indicator works on any time frame do you recommend I use this during low volatility periods M5 RSI MA scalper which I found effective on demo ac. Any advise on how to trade this indicator would be most appreciated. I am slightly confused the about RSI (white line) and MA level's to determine bullish/bearish trend specially when the colors are mixed so close to each other ie. red,green, or are multi-colored specially if I am to identify strong signals. Some notes on this specific indicator would help immensely.

Newbie777:
Hi mladen I think this is a nice indicator from the little that I am learning so far. Just a few questions if I may. Noting that the indicator works on any time frame do you recommend I use this during low volatility periods M5 RSI MA scalper which I found effective on demo ac. Any advise on how to trade this indicator would be most appreciated. I am slightly confused the about RSI (white line) and MA level's to determine bullish/bearish trend specially when the colors are mixed so close to each other ie. red,green, or are multi-colored specially if I am to identify strong signals. Some notes on this specific indicator would help immensely.

Newbie777

Rsioma is more a trend indicator than a momentum indicator (as RSI itself is). So, in my opinion, it is better that you use rsioma on higher time frames which naturally tend to show trends (lower time frames are having to much noise in order to find out what the trend is), Try using rsioma on time frames 1 hour and higher and experiment a bit bit with parameters for different symbols

Dear Mr Mladen,

Please, the attached fractals were developed by you. I downloaded them from Fractals Thread.Kindly make them new Mt4 compliant. I observed that some of my indicators stopped working today.s like my broker further updated her platform today.Thank you, immensely.

Okoli

Reason: