Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 1050

Fenerbahce1907:
hi,

i have found tow indicators : ma cross histo and macd colorhist alert.

could you input buy and sell arrows in the chart please?

thank you

Fenerbahce1907

There is quite a few ma crosses and macd crosses that already do that and that you can use for that. No need to alter these when there are multiple versions that already work OK

can anyone send me the link where i can find the ma cross histo and macd colorhist alert with arrow in the chart the link?

thanks

hi,

i have found this ema crossover indicator.

can anybody input sound and email alert on Current (crossing EMA) Signal?

thanks

Files:

and when i restart my mt4 or refresh the chart the arrows from my EMA Crossover signal are smaller. can anybody fix it?

I thank you all guys

Fenerbahce1907:
and when i restart my mt4 or refresh the chart the arrows from my EMA Crossover signal are smaller. can anybody fix it? I thank you all guys

Fenerbahce1907, that version of ema cross repaints, there are a lot of ma cross indicators with arrows in the forum that don't repaint, like this version i'm posting.

ma_crosses_arrows_or_lines_alerts_2.mq4

Fenerbahce1907:
and when i restart my mt4 or refresh the chart the arrows from my EMA Crossover signal are smaller. can anybody fix it? I thank you all guys

Why using repainting indicator?

thank you i will test it.

i do not have seen that the ema crossopver indicator repaints

Fenerbahce1907:
thank you i will test it. i do not have seen that the ema crossopver indicator repaints

Fenerbahce1907

It does (it is using future value)

Fenerbahce1907:
thank you i will test it. i do not have seen that the ema crossopver indicator repaints

It repaints

nbtrading:
It repaints

That is renamed 3 ma cross - that repainted from day 1

Reason: