Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 1047

William Snyder
William Snyder  
skc321:
Hello Mladen,

I request you to please convert this creation of yours Super_Trend nrp mtf 4_1 to Histo version please

Thanks

SKC321

Skc321, made a histo version.

super_trend_nrp_mtf_4_1_histo.mq4

SKC
SKC  
mrtools:

Thank you Thank you Thank you Wonderful!!! mrtools thank you very much

myname
myname  
mrtools:

Nice. Thanks

Osiris
Osiris  

mrtools and mladen please convert for me this indicator to MTF. thank you so much

bttrendtrigger-t-signal.mq4

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
mwambaFX:
mrtools and mladen please convert for me this indicator to MTF. thank you so much bttrendtrigger-t-signal.mq4

mwambaFX

Are you aware that it repaints (and not for one reason only)?

William Snyder
William Snyder  
mwambaFX:
mrtools and mladen please convert for me this indicator to MTF. thank you so much bttrendtrigger-t-signal.mq4

MwambaFX, this would be a non repainting version with with the user friendly mtf options.

TTF_T3 smoothed_mtf 2.mq4

mntiwana
mntiwana  
mrtools:

MwambaFX, this would be a non repainting version with with the user friendly mtf options.

TTF_T3 smoothed_mtf 2.mq4

Dearest MRTOOLS,

much appreciated for the newer version of TTF_T3 smoothed,may i think bt trend and this ttf are approximately same in visual and performance,thanks.

regards

Files:
Isidro
Isidro  

Good morning Mladen,

I have the chart on 1 minute and the halftrend MTF in 30 minutes TF.I am trying to do an alert when 1 minute price close crossed the value/halftrend in timeframe 30 minutes but I just have this signal when price 30 minute crossed 30 minutes halftrend. It is posible to do this? Playsound or draw line or arrow when the current 1 min price cross the 30 minutes timeframe halftrend value.

Thank you,

Isidro

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
isidrobox:
Good morning Mladen,

I have the chart on 1 minute and the halftrend MTF in 30 minutes TF.I am trying to do an alert when 1 minute price close crossed the value/halftrend in timeframe 30 minutes but I just have this signal when price 30 minute crossed 30 minutes halftrend. It is posible to do this? Playsound or draw line or arrow when the current 1 min price cross the 30 minutes timeframe halftrend value.

Thank you,

Isidro

isidrobox

You can not do that without "false" signal (it would be an equivalent of repainting in visual mode)

Isidro
Isidro  

Ok, thank you for your quick reply Mladen.

Isidrobox