Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 1051

techmac:
That is renamed 3 ma cross - that repainted from day 1

It does not matter - use what mrtools posted and all will be OK

mladen:
It does not matter - use what mrtools posted and all will be OK

Problem solved

mladen:
It does not matter - use what mrtools posted and all will be OK

I guess you are right

Mladen thank you very much, wish you a merry Christmas season with family and friends!

[Deleted]

could someone please make this to MTF

thanx

Files:
split15:
could someone please make this to MTF thanx

split15

there are a lot of versions of HA and mtf and much more,any way one is here.

regards

Heiken_Ashi_Smoothed mtf nmc.mq4

I am looking for some MFT Channel indicators.

alpine4133:
I am looking for some MFT Channel indicators.

alpine4133

What kind of channels?

mladen:

alpine4133

What kind of channels?

Like SHI Channels only better. ( trend channels for long term)

alpine4133:
Like SHI Channels only better. ( trend channels for long term)

alpine4133

SHI channel repaints