Multiple Same Indicator on Same chart at different time frames ?

Hi,

Is it possible to use a number of copies of the same indicator on the same chart but with different time frames when the indicator does not have the time frame as a variable ?

If so, how?

If so, how do I differentiate between them and tell which is which ?

Thanks for any and all assistance.

Is it possible to use a number of copies of the same indicator on the same chart but with different time frames when the indicator does not have the time frame as a variable ? NO.

You can display all their time rfame signals in the same chart like this: ref:https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/1503

ubzen:
Is it possible to use a number of copies of the same indicator on the same chart but with different time frames when the indicator does not have the time frame as a variable ? NO.
Geez ubzen, that doesn't help much ! (< 8)

FourX:
Geez ubzen, that doesn't help much ! (< 8)

Strictly speaking, ubzen is right. The link I posted you will require the effort of creating a customed one, on top of the indicator you are referring to. Nonetheless, you can still give it a try.

ubzen:
I haven't read the article yet, but it makes sense that it is possible as one can use an indicator without having it on the chart and just 'Call' or 'Invoke' them from within the EA.
Reason: