Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 1137

mladen:

First parameter in the list of parameter of that indicator - as marked on the picture. Change it to some greater value and check the results

Mladen, thought he was referring to the indicator +mp,

with ay-marketprofiledwm.v1.31.rev1(nmc), I know how the parameters work, Lookback,

I meant in the Profile Timeframe,
I desire to be able to add in addition to D, W, M, the option of H4, H1, 30m, 15m 5m, for display on the small graphics, and see the historical.

MTF ma rsi

Files:

Здравствуйте  

mladen , у меня к Вам огромная просьба, переделайте пожалуйста индикатор в формат МТФ , но если нет времени то хотя бы переделайте из H1  в   H4.  

С Уважением Тимур

Files:

Здравствуйте  

mladen , у меня к Вам огромная просьба, переделайте пожалуйста индикатор в формат МТФ 

С Уважением Тимур

linux4j:
Здравствуйте  

mladen , у меня к Вам огромная просьба, переделайте пожалуйста индикатор в формат МТФ , но если нет времени то хотя бы переделайте из H1  в   H4.  

С Уважением Тимур

Тимур

Here is a version in which you can use any time frame(s)

linux4j:
Здравствуйте  

mladen , у меня к Вам огромная просьба, переделайте пожалуйста индикатор в формат МТФ 

С Уважением Тимур

And here is this one too :

mladen:

Тимур

Here is a version in which you can use any time frame(s)

Большое спасибо Mladen, вы ГУРУ в mq4

Еще раз спасибо, Mladen попробовал индикаторы с MTF на GBPJPY 

Files:
7frhs29.png  579 kb

lapigna:

Hi mladen, I don't understand if this indicator has the usual alerts and if it's repaint.

Thanks for your answer. 

It does not have alerts

It recalculates/repaints - it is one of ANG's fitting indicators renamed to that name

Any possibility this could be made MTF please.
Files:

handy148:
Any possibility this could be made MTF please.

handy148

Here is the multi time frame version

Files:
Reason: