Strategy 100p a day and 20% drawdown maximum - page 8

SergSV:
In principle, if the measuring starts, which I doubt, it is good to start a discussion on how and where to enter, why and under what conditions. Even if one cannot trade consistently and profitably, that is not a problem, everyone goes through it. Some people may just think that if they offer their ideas and everybody begins to use them, they will stop working.
Why are there no stops?

abolk:

the curve of equity is not visible

the deal doesn't hold for long, equi doesn't dance much

ZS: only one deal lasted half a month, it was before the new year

SergSV: http://savepic.org/1592996.gif

Show me the header of the report, Sergei. You can't see the slump here.

sanyooooook:

That's another thing.

ZS: fish are starting to bite )

ZS: Bite on what? )))

I'm not trying to sell anything, I'm used to getting information for free and sharing it for free )

SergSV:

ZS: Nibble on what? )))

I'm not trying to sell anything, I'm used to getting information for free and sharing it for free )

What's the point if it's free?

SZZ: sharing information is an MLM thing

Mathemat:

Show me the header of the report, Sergei. You can't see the slump here.

Or maybe let the others show something

sanyooooook:
trades hold for a short time, equi does not fluctuate much

I doubt that there is no drawdown when trading without stops and with the same frequency of trades as on the siteway.
maybe the equity does not dance - it just diverges from the balance curve

sanyooooook:

What's the point if it's for free?

ZS: Sharing information is an MLM thing

You know that I know something that you don't and you know something that I don't. This will help both of us in trading, we have the same aim, we are not competitors in trading.

abolk:

I doubt that there is no drawdown when trading without stops and with the same frequency of trades as on the siteway.
maybe equity does not dance - it just diverges from the balance curve
look at swaps, a rare position lasts more than two days.

SergSV:
The point is that I know something that you do not know, and you know something that I do not know, and it will help both of us in trading, we have the same goal, we are not competitors for each other in trading.
Three cheaters sit down to play cards, show each other their cards and everyone wins.)
Reason: