Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 945

mrtools:
Jack, there is a mtf histo version here version here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page613

Thank you Very Much Sir Mladen.

Regards

Jack

Upgraded inverse fisher transform of stochastic (multi time frame with alerts) : ift_sochastic_mtf_amp_alerts.mq4

Does this IFT reprint since it is a fisher transform?

rainbow101:

No repainting of Inverse Fisher Transform. When it would be the repainting form (solar wind), it usually is mentioned then. mladen and mrtools write normally no repainting code.

I like IFT. Good to know that it can be applied to any limited osci. Now I have something to play with on weekend

rainbow101:

Fisher transform (or inverse fisher transform) never repaints

What you are referring to as "fisher transform" is wrong coded Ehlers fisher transform that has nothing in common with fisher transform. Some more information on fisher transform you can find here : Fisher transformation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia . Information on inverse fisher transform you can find here : the_inverse_fisher_transform.pdf

The explanation what and why (with correctly coded versions) you can find here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174980/page5

mladen or mrtools,

could you make this to MTF and that show arrows on chart when they cross each other?

thank you

duke12:
mladen or mrtools,

could you make this to MTF and that show arrows on chart when they cross each other?

thank you

Did you try this one (not the same display, but it does all you need) : Forex TSD - forex forum - Download AbsoluteStrength mtf & alerts + arrows histo nmc.mq4

Hi, I have this indicator that works with TDI showing arrows at the crossing of the RSI line whith the Trader Signal line. I need it to be mtf. Could you help me please??.... Thank you...

Files:

Hi,

could anyone please adjust the attached Indicator to also change colour when set to High/Low instead of using it as MA cross. Like the example shown below.

Thank you!

ma_ribbon_filled_1.01_mtf.mq4

Reason: