Can someone make this MTF please?

non_repainting_supertrend_alerts-2.mq4

thank you

Hello Niqcom,

Made it mtf.

mrtools:
Hello Niqcom, Made it mtf.

Thank U Your kindness

Dear mr.Tools,I asked you to make this indicator in mtf.you consider it not reasonable?

If this is so, I follow your advice

Regards,Kristina

Files:
ttmstoch.mq4  5 kb

I need this one in MTF please.hama.mq4

Files:
hama.mq4  4 kb

john1368:
I need this one in MTF please.hama.mq4

john1368,

A few versions posted at this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

One version you can start with was posted at this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Air92:
Dear mr.Tools,I asked you to make this indicator in mtf.you consider it not reasonable?

If this is so, I follow your advice

Regards,Kristina

Air92

That indicator would need a serious rewrite first. It is repainting (and it can repaint way back into the history). I suspect that once it was corrected the results would be very different than it is showing it now in that repainting version

mladen:
Air92 That indicator would need a serious rewrite first. It is repainting (and it can repaint way back into the history). I suspect that once it was corrected the results would be very different than it is showing it now in that repainting version

I understood, mr.Mladen.

Thanks

Air92:
I understood, mr.Mladen. Thanks

That indicator has a lot of errors in coding. For example, in seeking highest high or lowest low for last "Pds" bars from the current bar, it is seeking for highest high and lowest low for last 2000+Pds bars starting from 5th bar if default parameters are used. Simply : parameters to functions are mixed up and similar things. In my opinion, better not to use it, but then I am expecting from an indicator to do exactly what it is supposed to do ... if it helps you in trading, who knows ...

dear mladen

I wrote last night description.

but I don't see now .

did you read?

Files:
snap2_1.png  37 kb
snap3.png  40 kb
snap4.png  36 kb
snap1.png  39 kb
Reason: