Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 527

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
tito_xs:
i see what you mean, but there is no specific symbols or conditions in my case...

i tried it in empty chart (no other indicator) and seems to work normaly

may be something in the code that might conflict other indicators???

It shouldn't (conflict with some other indicator)

The only way how one indicator can interact with some other one is by using iCustom() function and that indicator does not use it. If that is the indicator causing the problems, then it is something else

Marco Hinderink
Marco Hinderink  
mladen:
Marco It works OK on my terminal (attaching an example picture)

Hello MLaden,

If you attach the indi to EURUSD it's working perfect. But when I plot into the ESTX (EuroStoxx) chart there arise the problem and slowdown my MT4 or even it won't start. I think it's depending on the instrument using, but maybe you will have a solution to fix.

Thx to everybody concerning this issue and hear from you.

Marco

tysgels
tysgels  

Please, someone can modify this indicator to add function move up or down mikko_breakout_bar.mq4

Thank you.

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Marco320:
Hello MLaden,

If you attach the indi to EURUSD it's working perfect. But when I plot into the ESTX (EuroStoxx) chart there arise the problem and slowdown my MT4 or even it won't start. I think it's depending on the instrument using, but maybe you will have a solution to fix.

Marco

Marco

There are a couple of lines that do not make sense at all as far as code is concerned and that seem to be causing problems when using indices (which have much higher values than the usual forex symbols have) Would have to find out what exactly did the author want to do with it but can not promise anything

Marco Hinderink
Marco Hinderink  
mladen:
Marco There are a couple of lines that do not make sense at all as far as code is concerned and that seem to be causing problems when using indices (which have much higher values than the usual forex symbols have) Would have to find out what exactly did the author want to do with it but can not promise anything

Hello MLaden,

Thx for the quick reply and I do understand your comment, at the end you do some great work here and if something cannot be done, than it's ok but you tried. THX FOR THAT!!!

I found the post of the indi here maybe it will helps because when you scroll that page there is another updated one but that one don't work also.

Displaying of Support/Resistance Levels - MQL4 Articles

Regards Marco

Marco Hinderink
Marco Hinderink  
Marco320:
Hello MLaden,

Thx for the quick reply and I do understand your comment, at the end you do some great work here and if something cannot be done, than it's ok but you tried. THX FOR THAT!!!

I found the post of the indi here maybe it will helps because when you scroll that page there is another updated one but that one don't work also.

Displaying of Support/Resistance Levels - MQL4 Articles

Regards Marco

Hello MLaden,

Here the updated version of Findlevels indi.

Regards Marco

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Marco320:
Hello MLaden,

Here the updated version of Findlevels indi.

Regards Marco

Code wise it is almost the same

Reading the article and to me it looks like he is describing market profile over the whole history (or MaxLimit bars). What is he trying to achieve with lines of code like these :

ArrayResize(CrossBarsNum, (d2-d1)*10000); ArrayResize(CrossBarsMin, (d2-d1)*10000);

remains a mystery at a moment for me (and I have seen all sorts of code )

fareastol
fareastol  
Marco320:
Hello MLaden,

Marco

I think problem relates to how the indicator manage its process, i mean "MaxR" in this case may be the cause.

... extern double MaxR = 0.001;

... double l=MaxR / pips2dbl;

If you apply the indicator on symbol with its digit uncompatible to "standard" digits coded inside of indicator, input MaxR would cause overload status in calculation.

Marco Hinderink
Marco Hinderink  
fareastol:
I think problem relates to how the indicator manage its process, i mean "MaxR" in this case may be the cause.

... extern double MaxR = 0.001;

... double l=MaxR / pips2dbl;

If you apply the indicator on symbol with its digit uncompatible to "standard" digits coded inside of indicator, input MaxR would cause overload status in calculation.

Dear Fareastol and MLaden,

I think the problem seems to be found in the number of decimal places (digits after the comma) in its counting proces. When apply it on e.g. EURUSD (4 or 5 digits) there is no problem at all. When I plot it into EuroStoxx (zero digits) chart, my mt4 is blocked totally. But when I plot the indi e.g. in the Bobl (with 2 digits) it will load (not that quick as EURUSD but still) the chart/indi won't block my mt4, in the chart I can open the indi for input only it do not show the lines on the chart.

I hope this will help to the caused problem of this indi.

Both THX this far.

Regards Marco

Marco Hinderink
Marco Hinderink  

Hello MLaden, mrTools and others,

Does someone knows if there is an EA available on the RSI-EMA? I see a great potential regarding input figures I made in 2 indicators on 30M chart.

Hope to hear from someone.

THX Marco