Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 524

mrtools:
Hello Secretcode, Made it mtf and added the nrp slope coloring.

Thank you so much Mrtools for nice mtf indicator

Sincerely

secretcode

mladen:
Here is a version that is a multi time frame (instead of using a fixed daily time frame for calculation) and you can place multiple instances on the same chart (set the "UniqueID" parameter to unique value for each new instance and you can place as many instances as you wish on the same chart - that way you can get any combination of time frames you wish)

Please, Mladen, could you help make this indicator have the option of choosing to plot fib lines of previous candle. Like ploting previous month, week or day instead of present month.

I want the indicator to display fib lines of September in October, and the last week instead of the present week.

I want to know when the previous month or weekly fib lines are breached or a bounce.

Please, I would be very appreciative of this help.

Thank you

Files:

okoli:
Please, Mladen, could you help make this indicator have the option of choosing to plot fib lines of previous candle. Like ploting previous month, week or day instead of present month.

I want the indicator to display fib lines of September in October, and the last week instead of the present week.

I want to know when the previous month or weekly fib lines are breached or a bounce.

Please, I would be very appreciative of this help.

Thank you

Try this one out

Set the LookBack to 2 to get what you are describing. Default LookBack is (and for normal work it should be) 1

Files:

Hello sir plz convert these indicator in mtf

mladen:
Try this one out Set the LookBack to 2 to get what you are describing. Default LookBack is (and for normal work it should be) 1

Thank you so much, Mr Mladen for this wonderful help. I really appreciate.

mrtools:
Hello Pawanrao, Added mtf to stc and vq. For super trend can check here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general know there are some mtf versions there toward the end of the thread.

thanks for this good work and plz make that super trend only mtf that i attached ..that is more clear than other verson.

pawanrao:
thanks for this good work and plz make that super trend only mtf that i attached ..that is more clear than other verson.

pawanrao

Use this one

They are the same in values (and this one will never repaint)

Files:

Hi, i would suggest another version of one of my favourite indicator: the bbands stop mtf.

Mladen, could you please turn the bbands stop mtf indicator into this one that you see in the picture attached? The indicator should only color the candles...

thanks in advance

bbands_dots_mtf.mq4

Files:

mladen:
pawanrao

Use this one

They are the same in values (and this one will never repaint)

sir plz take a look i think both are diferent indicators

upper side mine and lower side that u provide and giving different signals

Files:

Hi mrtools

BBands_mtf+alerts.mq4

Shift

Files:
ads305z.png  19 kb
Reason: