Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 520

mrtools:
On the new metatrader builds decompiled indicators won't work, and both of those indicators are decompiled.

So what can I do?

Kelch Monteiro:
So what can I do?

For the trend direction and force index, there is information here about it https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general, about the Volume Trend don't know.

Dear Mladen-

Thanks much again. You are really a great person.

- Sukhen

Hello i found your post on the forum that Givonly _Snr D_nr is giving you problem, yes, I have also experience the same

What is "Givonly _Snr D_nr"?

Not even google could find it

Dear MLaden & mrTools,

Could you inform me what's behind the indicator enclosed and on which values it counts?

Thx Marco

Marco320:
Dear MLaden & mrTools,

Could you inform me what's behind the indicator enclosed and on which values it counts?

Thx Marco

The idea is quite simple : if the new high or low leg exceeds the previous opposite direction leg, then the trend is changed (and will remain in the direction of the new trend until a new level exceeding happens)

mladen:
The idea is quite simple : if the new high or low leg exceeds the previous opposite direction leg, then the trend is changed (and will remain in the direction of the new trend until a new level exceeding happens)

Hello MLaden,

Thx for the reply. So, in short words it's counting like the ZigZag methode? Because I'm not a programmer can you see the values of this methode? In the input there is only one variable and I think there can be some more. For me it is interesting to know because how to setup the ZigZag EA e.g.

Thx Marco

Marco320:
Hello MLaden,

Thx for the reply. So, in short words it's counting like the ZigZag methode? Because I'm not a programmer can you see the values of this methode? In the input there is only one variable and I think there can be some more. For me it is interesting to know because how to setup the ZigZag EA e.g.

Thx Marco

Marco

That is not a classical ZiZag. It is finding highest high and lowest low in the required bars interval (and because of that there is no need for any additional parameter)

MLaden & mrTools,

can make indicator mtf, current tf h1, make auto h1, h4,and d1

thanxspudfibo.mq4

Files:
spudfibo.mq4  10 kb
Reason: