Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 878

Mladen and Mrtools

I wonder that, , if i am using MTF 5m on 1m chart, is it equal to any indicator that i am using 5 shift ?

Best Regards

tomitom06:
Mladen, is this indicator's band special for it or made from any indicator? Note: I do not care arrows, just dealing with bands) Regards

mladen:
That indicator requires also the "HP.mq4" to be in the indicators folder (this indicator Forex TSD - forex forum - Download HP.mq4) otherwise it will not work

Mladen, спасибо - это именно он, индикатор установился на график, огромное спасибо. Нашла аналог в этой ветке MTF, индикатор HP_mtf_sep. Перенесла его на chart, то что надо. Как говорят у нас - добились таки правды. Спасибо за заботу. Natasha.

www.forex-tsd.com/.../1077-multi-timeframe-indicators-374.html

Mr M

Mr T

Mr M I think this is your indy, is the Ma method Sma or Ema

is it possible to have a second T3 line with its own parameters and own timeframe in the same indy ?

Thanks

Files:

Dear Mrtools,

I have a question at this night time. I wonder that, if i am using mtf5 on a 1m chart, will results be like i am using 5 shift because of recalculating? I am not asking working styles of mtf and shift factor. Just wonder the RESULT...

Best Regards

tomitom06:
Mladen and Mrtools

I wonder that, , if i am using MTF 5m on 1m chart, is it equal to any indicator that i am using 5 shift ?

Best Regards

Tomitom06, using a 5 shift will move the signal ahead 5 bars, which is different than mtf.

rkhan1:
Mr M

Mr T

Mr M I think this is your indy, is the Ma method Sma or Ema

is it possible to have a second T3 line with its own parameters and own timeframe in the same indy ?

Thanks

Rkhan1, all I can think of is the all time frame versions from here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181187/page34 but far as I know there is one choice of period.

Mr T

I did not find anything that I was hoping for over there

Is it possible to add the second T3 line with is own parameters in this, to make it a histogram

Thanks

Files:

rkhan1:
Mr T

I did not find anything that I was hoping for over there

Is it possible to add the second T3 line with is own parameters in this, to make it a histogram

Thanks

If I understand correctly this is what you are looking for : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Hi,

could you please make an MTF for this Indicator. Thank you!

Hi all

need some help, please. I can`t find the "sonic shi channel MTF.mq4" Indi working in the actual mt4 build.

Does anybody know where to go, or can someone post it please? That would be nice.

Reason: