Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 213

heartnet:
for your information I make a request to him and he do it for 4 free if you said he take someone else work to promote himself then Im the guilty one because I make the request 4 him...(maybe I should not share any indi here that im request an additional function on original indi-this is what I learn from you fxbs)is it right fxbs?don't blame me...

No, Heartnet - nothing to be guilty about -you don't know the guy - you asked 4indi, you found it, you shared it - really, thank you

don't feel bad - why you should worry who did it (could be anybody, accidentally it just happened to be dan(monica) got lucky :- ))))

???????

fxbs:
...emberesment to the indi and to the thread

(told you - h(s)e have very little idea or knolege .... )

Period 0 - what is it, Monica? MA_Period? LOL

(dan's pms period?)

im newbie I dont understand what you said if you means the indi not showed here the method:

1)make sure the original and mtf version are on your indi folder

2)attach the mtf one

mtf period 0 means your tf if 60 means 1hr ma is on your chart...

sorry if this is not what u said...

is this what you wants to know...

...emberesment to the indi and to the thread

(told you - h(s)e have very little idea or knolege .... )

Period 0 - what is it, Monica? MA_Period? LOL

(dan's pms period?)

Oksana17 MQL4 Coder: "I am an experienced programmer. PM me or contact me at - Ostapivan "at" yahoo.com Replace "at" with @. Have a great day, and I hope you make pips!"

LOL -goodness...

look, "experienced programmer/coder": Period is H1,M15; timeframe -0(current),15, 60; otherwise it's MA period (indicator period) (don't know about pms) - try to remember...

Hello anybody home..can someone change this indicator DeMark Trendline to MTF version?

thanks

MTF Complex Pairs

Can someone please make MTF version of the Complex Pairs Indicator?

NRTR_Rosh_v2e_mtf.mq4

trend sigs, floor and ceiling lev:

PerATR =40;

kATR =2.0;

useSendMail=true;

useNewTrendSig =true;

BuySellLevelDrawMode =1;//0-none; 1-lines,2-arrows

FloorCeilLevelDrawMode=1;//0-none; 1-lines,2-arrows

TimeFrame = 0;

note_TimeFrames_ = "M1;5,15,30,60H1;240H4;1440D1;10080W1;43200MN|0-currentTF";

20080516 update: NRTR_Rosh_v2eAlert_mtf.mq4

NRTR_Rosh_v2eAlert_mtf.mq4

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page142

post2131 updated

Can Senior can fix the program for CCI Candle MTF

I make new modification for CCI candle to MTF. But I see there is any bug for this program. Some times appears line at CCI candle and some times inconsistency in candle color. May be senior can fix a problem? Thanx

MovingAverage with alert

is it possible to make this indicator work on any time frame without the need to change time frame from inside. I mean just attach to any time frame and it will work directly. it is set by default to 15, if I attach to 60 minute chart I have to change settings from inside.

this indicator was made by Keris2112 original name of the indicator was MTF_MovingAverage.mq4

I don't know what did they change in it and why they changed its name.

thank you.

Abouelzelouf:
is it possible to make this indicator work on any time frame without the need to change time frame from inside. I mean just attach to any time frame and it will work directly. it is set by default to 15, if I attach to 60 minute chart I have to change settings from inside.

this indicator was made by Keris2112 original name of the indicator was MTF_MovingAverage.mq4

I don't know what did they change in it and why they changed its name.

thank you.

Set it to "0". Zero mean current timeframe.

FerruFx

Reason: