Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 431

dentiok
dentiok  

M please excuse if I bother you with my OBV obsession;), but could you convert this version to MTF? as you´ll see It´s not the usual OBV formula.

thanks in advance and merry xmas

Files:
obv2.mq4 2 kb
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Here you go

Merry xmas

Updated version posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574

dentiok:
M please excuse if I bother you with my OBV obsession;), but could you convert this version to MTF? as you´ll see It´s not the usual OBV formula. thanks in advance and merry xmas
Files:
obv2_mtf.mq4 4 kb
dentiok
dentiok  

M, thank you again a million times.

macerina
macerina  
mladen:
Here you go Merry xmas

How does this work ... any info on usage of this indi

tampa
tampa  

Multi time frame Waddah attar explosion

Multi time frame Waddah attar explosion

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

macerina

As dentiok already mentioned, that is not a "usual" OBV formula, so frankly the author of it should wxplain hot to use that version. Here is a definition of a "normal" on balance volume - maybe that will helps a bit in how to use that version too :

Definition of 'On-Balance Volume - OBV' A method used in technical analysis to detect momentum, the calculation of which relates volume to price change. OBV provides a running total of volume and shows whether this volume is flowing in or out of a given security. This indicator was developed by Joe Granville.
OBV attempts to detect when a financial instrument (stock, bond, etc.) is being accumulated by a large number of buyers or sold by many sellers. Traders will use an upward sloping OBV to confirm an uptrend, while a downward sloping OBV is used to confirm a downtrend. Finding a downward sloping OBV while the price of an asset is trending upward can be used to suggest that the "smart" traders are starting to exit their positions and that a shift in trend may be coming.
macerina:
How does this work ... any info on usage of this indi
tampa
tampa  

Xoindatr_123 indicator multi time frame version (both files needed for mtf)

macerina
macerina  
mladen:
macerina As dentiok already mentioned, that is not a "usual" OBV formula, so frankly the author of it should wxplain hot to use that version. Here is a definition of a "normal" on balance volume - maybe that will helps a bit in how to use that version too :

Thanks for the info mladen

fxcollection
fxcollection  

Please help

Hi mladen please help to convert them to MTF. Thanks in advance.

Files:
vsd_ha.ex4 6 kb
vsd_ha.mq4 4 kb
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

fxcollection

It is a decompiled code. Do you have a "normal" version of that code?

fxcollection:
Hi mladen please help to convert them to MTF. Thanks in advance.