Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 436

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Or this one can be used (UniqueCandlesIdentifier has to be set to unique value for each new instance so that with this one there is no limit of how many instances can be on chart)

Updated version posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574

tr
tr  
trendchangetrader:
maybe this will suffice

can you tell me how to use m-candle?

tr
tr  
mladen:
Or this one can be used (UniqueCandlesIdentifier has to be set to unique value for each new instance so that with this one there is no limit of how many instances can be on chart)

Can tell me how to use Custom candles - any time frame.mq4 ?

tr
tr  
trendchangetrader:
maybe this will suffice

Three in One.mq4 removes all my manual horizontal and trendlines . how to solve this?

Somchai Jaidee
Somchai Jaidee  

absolutely no lag lwma indicator MTF

Can anyone add muti time frame to this https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Chose the time frame for which you want to see the candles (use higher time frame to see the higher time frame candles otherwise it will use current time frame and you will not see what does it exactly do)

trexy123:
Can tell me how to use Custom candles - any time frame.mq4 ?
cococho
cococho  

Hi Mladen and Mr Tools, can you make MTF version of this indicator

Thank you

Cococho

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

cococho

Take any macd that can show multi time frame, set the parameters to 13,34,8 and watch when the signal line crosses macd line. And you are going to get exactly the same values (see the comparison)

cococho:
Hi Mladen and Mr Tools, can you make MTF version of this indicator

Thank you

Cococho
Files:
cococho.gif 40 kb
Thomas Chen
Thomas Chen  

Ask Mr. mladen to update wolfwave new.mq4 to MTF version

Dear Mr. mladen,

Please do me a favor to update wolfwave new.mq4 to MTF version. Requests are as following.

1, update wolfwave to MTF version.

2,be able to set distance between current candle top/bottom and wave number (i.e. 1,2,3,4,5).

3,be able to set wave number's color, thickness (or width), in order to identify different TF's wave

number.

4,be able to set Zigzag line, wave line 1-3, and wave line 1-4's color, width and style.

Thank you very much in advance.

Best regards,

Thomas C

Files:
cococho
cococho  

Thank you so much

mladen:
cococho

Take any macd that can show multi time frame, set the parameters to 13,34,8 and watch when the signal line crosses macd line. And you are going to get exactly the same values (see the comparison)

Thank you so much