Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 438

mladen:
niqcom

Here you go

Have a nice weekend

Thank you mladen...

guswanto

There are not 8h and 16h charts in metatrader (16 hour does not exist in any platform since the start of it can not be identified uniquely)

Apart from that, I am afraid I do not understand : you asked about pivots and now you are talking about average. Would you mind clarifying it?

guswanto:
yes sir,I have read that thread. but I did not get as I like.i have had the same indicator but it only shows the average line monthly, weekly, daily, 4 hours.

I would like, it can determine the average line of 5m, 15m, 30m, 1h, 4h, 8h, 12h, 16h, 1d, 1w.

I would be very grateful if you could help me,sir

mladen:
guswanto There are not 8h and 16h charts in metatrader (16 hour does not exist in any platform since the start of it can not be identified uniquely) Apart from that, I am afraid I do not understand : you asked about pivots and now you are talking about average. Would you mind clarifying it?

yes sir, I am sorry for the wrong explanation about distinguish the pivot with average on my last post. My intention is to make a pivot mtf with this pivot_hlcc_.mq4

Sir,maybe you can take the code indicator below, in the chart I use 1h, 4h, 8h, 12h, 16h, 1d

bs_band.mq4

sorry bother you sir.

Files:
untitled_1.png  120 kb
bs_band.mq4  10 kb

guswanto

It is using something that we could call a "generic time frames". Among others it is using 7 hour and 16 hour which are impossible to be uniquely positioned within some time boundary and that way impossible to calculate pivots without repainting (and for those "time frames" it will sure make the values repaint)

As of other time frames and pivots : I did make such an indicator but it is a part of elite section and I can not post it here (it would not be fair to elite section members). Sorry

regards

guswanto:
yes sir, I am sorry for the wrong explanation about distinguish the pivot with average on my last post. My intention is to make a pivot mtf with this pivot_hlcc_.mq4

Sir,maybe you can take the code indicator below, in the chart I use 1h, 4h, 8h, 12h, 16h, 1d

bs_band.mq4

sorry bother you sir.

mladen:
guswanto

It is using something that we could call a "generic time frames". Among others it is using 7 hour and 16 hour which are impossible to be uniquely positioned within some time boundary and that way impossible to calculate pivots without repainting (and for those "time frames" it will sure make the values repaint)

As of other time frames and pivots : I did make such an indicator but it is a part of elite section and I can not post it here (it would not be fair to elite section members). Sorry

regards

ok sir, it's no problem.tq so much

mladen:
Without promising anything will see what is that indicator all about (it needs a detailed cleaning first to reveil what is it actually doing)

Mladen and all Coders Guru

Please look at the post #4468

secretcode

It would take a complete rewrite of the code to make it work differently. Whoever coded it, did it in a rather complicated way (probably done by someone fluent in C/C++) and changing it would really mean rewriting it

secretcode:
Mladen and all Coders Guru Please look at the post #4468

mladen:
secretcode It would take a complete rewrite of the code to make it work differently. Whoever coded it, did it in a rather complicated way (probably done by someone fluent in C/C++) and changing it would really mean rewriting it

got it, Thanks Mladen for response

can someone make this indicator a Multi-Timeframe and No repainting

Files:
gabod-v3.mq4  3 kb

Hi is it possible to make this simple indicator as MTF, please?

thanks in advance.

normalized_macd.mq4

Files:
Reason: