Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 430

William Snyder
William Snyder  

This is rsioma nrp with multi timeframe and alerts was requested in alert section of the forum.Interesting on the picture how the rsioma 4 hour was at so called "overbought" for almost a month.

Updated version posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574

macerina
macerina  
mrtools:
This is rsioma nrp with multi timeframe and alerts was requested in alert section of the forum.Interesting on the picture how the rsioma 4 hour was at so called "overbought" for almost a month.

Thank you mrtools it gives a very good visual idea of where the market is heading.

gusanom
gusanom  

Indicator Delta force, market scalper pro and Multi indicator Divergencebarry

hi traders, many of you are losing money. I've posted this a profitable trading system and can make me survive in forex. learn and practice on a demo account. I include Delta Force and the scalper market. and divergencebarry settings that can be changed into RSI MACD CCI Stochatic.The following screenshot. good luck.

deltaforce_marketscalper_pro_v5_divergencebarry_system.zipdeltaforce_marketscalper_pro_system1.zip

macerina
macerina  

Pls convert this into MTF

Mrtools is it possible to convert this indi into mtf.

cci_histogram.mq4

Just a confirmation Does this indi repaint by any chance.

Thanks in advance

Files:
gtudor
gtudor  

help

mrtools:

Heloo

Can you tell me what settings you use?

Please!

Thanks very much

William Snyder
William Snyder  
gtudor:
Heloo

Can you tell me what settings you use?

Please!

Thanks very much

Hello Gtudor,

On a 1 hour chart on the timeframe setting of 240 or H4, THE RsiOma_Period was 10 and the MaPeriod was set at 7, everything else left as is.

gtudor
gtudor  

Thanks !

mrtools:
Hello Gtudor, On a 1 hour chart on the timeframe setting of 240 or H4, THE RsiOma_Period was 10 and the MaPeriod was set at 7, everything else left as is.

Thanks very much !

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Multi time frame Gann high low activator

Multi time frame Gann high low activator histogram version (with alerts added) along with some explanation how does that version work, posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page300

Updated version posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648

Files:
gann.gif 36 kb
murcu1
murcu1  

halo

mezarashii:
I wonder how often the MTF absolute strength indicator changes colors after the bar has closed? It seems an excellent method to exit trades IF it doesn't change colors... Maybe its an overlooked gem of this forum?

if you can tell me what it is called this blue histogram thanks

murcu1
murcu1  

halo

mezarashii:
I wonder how often the MTF absolute strength indicator changes colors after the bar has closed? It seems an excellent method to exit trades IF it doesn't change colors... Maybe its an overlooked gem of this forum?

can you tell me how this indicator is called the image histogram