Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 430

any one have this indicators mtf

Files:

change it in mtf thanks in advance

Files:

Is it possible to add MTF option in this indicator as shown in the picture with unique id so we can use it multiple times on chart !

Thanks for any help

Files:
mtf.gif  23 kb

Spike MTF

Mr. Mladen can you please add dots where spike has repainted to symphonie spike mtf indicator (same as is in symphonie extreme indicator v2 ) or if it is more easy to transform that one in mtf .

Is it possible to have MTF for Squeeze indicator?

Thought I would try again to see if is possible to have 3 different time periods(say 1m,5m,15m) for squeeze indicator on same chart? Have attached squeeze indicator. Grateful if anybody can help.

Files:

Hi guys,

i find MTF MA to be very useful in my trading. i currently have the one coded by Igorad (AllAverages_v2.5). i have 1 wish though... i want the indi to display dots and line. i tried to change it but since i don't have any knowledge in coding i can only change it to Xs and line (like the picture attached) instead of dots and line.

can someone please help me change this indicator from Xs to dots?

Your help is very much appreciated

Thanks in advance.

Don_xyZ:
Hi guys,

i find MTF MA to be very useful in my trading. i currently have the one coded by Igorad (AllAverages_v2.5). i have 1 wish though... i want the indi to display dots and line. i tried to change it but since i don't have any knowledge in coding i can only change it to Xs and line (like the picture attached) instead of dots and line.

can someone please help me change this indicator from Xs to dots?

Your help is very much appreciated

Thanks in advance.

Hi Don,

On this version you have a choice of 11 different types of arrows(wingdings) by default its set to dots, can also change the arrow size from 0 to 5.

Files:

Request of Master Candle,Inside Bar & Pin Bar to update MTF version

Dear Mr. mladen,

I found out a good indicator. It's 3 in one including Master Candle, Inside Bar & Pin Bar. So please do

me a favor to update MTF version. Thank you very much in advance.

Best regards,

Thomas C

Files:

Red star

Hi

Please, what indicátor is red star?

Thank you very much

Michaela

mchlpetrikova:
Hi

Please, what indicátor is red star?

Thank you very much