Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 439

dentiok
dentiok  

M or Mr.T , it´s possible add mtf and nrp functions to this vwap version?

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

dentiok

If by "nrp" you mean a colored lines when the slope changes, sorry, but it can not be done with that indicator. It already uses 7 drawing buffers + 1 for calculation, and a "nrp" coloring mode needs additional 2 buffers per each color added. Since metatrader has only 8 drawing buffers non of the slope coloring in none repainting mode can be added

dentiok:
M or Mr.T , it´s possible add mtf and nrp functions to this vwap version?
storto
storto  

code

Hello

Anybody to code this indicator in version multi time frame?

dm_rangefactor.mq4

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

strorto

Please, if you really wish that someone of the coders makes what you need, do not post decompiled code. In general (including me and some very good coders I know) coders hate to see decompiled code and you are making your chances of getting the changes done very, but very small by posting such code

storto:
Hello

Anybody to code this indicator in version multi time frame?

dm_rangefactor.mq4
dentiok
dentiok  
mladen:
dentiok If by "nrp" you mean a colored lines when the slope changes, sorry, but it can not be done with that indicator. It already uses 7 drawing buffers + 1 for calculation, and a "nrp" coloring mode needs additional 2 buffers per each color added. Since metatrader has only 8 drawing buffers non of the slope coloring in none repainting mode can be added

I understand now, it will be enougth for me if it has MTF option.

storto
storto  
mladen:
strorto Please, if you really wish that someone of the coders makes what you need, do not post decompiled code. In general (including me and some very good coders I know) coders hate to see decompiled code and you are making your chances of getting the changes done very, but very small by posting such code

OK but I post the indicator such as I found it on Web (On this site).

I have nothing decompiled, even less to code nothing above.

Have you an indicator on the same principle that DM range_factor in MTF?

pavaka
pavaka  

Why THIS indicator?...it's not that hot anyways...just take a look at it...

storto:
OK but I post the indicator such as I found it on Web (On this site).

I have nothing decompiled, even less to code nothing above.

Have you an indicator on the same principle that DM range_factor in MTF?
storto
storto  

code

Pava:

I find this indicator interessant to confirm a signal.

If range or start of trend...

So, I look for an indicator of timing...have it?

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

As usual it is a variation of a known theme : it is an inverse fisher transform of an awesome oscillator variation (using 3 instead of 5 for short length and using lwma instead of sma) but since they failed to bring the values into value range suitable for inverse fisher transform it gives so erratic results depending on time frame. Try it on weekly or monthly where the "nature does its job" and you will see what should it look like when working normally

I think that the author of it should be contacted to correct the error of normalizing values to fit into inverse fisher transform expected range of values and then give consistent results regardless of the time frame or the symbol it is applied to if he plans to keep it commercial

Pava:
pavaka
pavaka  

Thanks...but even when it looks like the way it should, on a higher time frames, it's not so holy grailish:)...

mladen:
As usual it is a variation of a known theme : it is an inverse fisher transform of an awesome oscillator variation (using 3 instead of 5 for short length and using lwma instead of sma) but since they failed to bring the values into value range suitable for inverse fisher transform it gives so erratic results depending on time frame. Try it on weekly or monthly where the "nature does its job" and you will see what should it look like when working normally I think that the author of it should be contacted to correct the error of normalizing values to fit into inverse fisher transform expected range of values and then give consistent results regardless of the time frame or the symbol it is applied to if he plans to keep it commercial