Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 373

magistr913

I knew about this one from before (a friend of mine told me about it as one more case of disguising something into something else), so ... Take any multi time frame MACD (the one that uses the built in metatrader MACD) and set the periods to 13,34,8,Close. Here is the comparison of the "Super" and the built in MACD with those settings (it is about macd and signal line crossings - check those)

regards

magistr913:
Mladen I ask you to create this indicator MTF
Files:
sper.gif  24 kb

Thanks for the advice. thank you

I need help

Gentlemen,

I need someone from you ,to add 3 new features to the

indicator attached:

-MTF

-shift

-alarm

No pressure, when you have a little spare time

Thank you for your time

Best regards

Dan

Multi colored multi time frame MA

dansmol

Try this one No alerts in it (yet). Will make a version with alerts too. Don't be surprised that this one does not show the yellow color. It is predicted (in cases when 2 consecutive values are the same), but cases when current bar is equal to previous bars value (mtf "steps" excluded) are so rare that it simply almost never happens. So it has a multi time frame and shift already

dansmol:
Gentlemen,

I need someone from you ,to add 3 new features to the

indicator attached:

-MTF

-shift

-alarm

No pressure, when you have a little spare time

Thank you for your time

Best regards

Dan
Files:

I wonder

mladen:
dansmol

Try this one

No alerts in it (yet). Will make a version with alerts too. Don't be surprised that this one does not show the yellow color. It is predicted (in cases when 2 consecutive values are the same), but cases when current bar is equal to previous bars value (mtf "steps" excluded) are so rare that it simply almost never happens. So it has a multi time frame and shift already

Dear Mladen

I wonder when you have time to sleep or for your personal life?

My deepest respects

Dan

Alerts added ...

Posted the version of multi time frame colored moving average with alerts added here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page248

mladen:
Try these (both have the NBars built in and you need both in the indicators folder).

If you set the NBars to 0, it works as before, else it will show and calculate only the chosen number of bars (as on example : NBars is set to 200)

Dear mladen,could you tell me correct settings for alert after bar close(color change)

Thank you.

kalina1977

igorads NonLag ma always works on the closed bar of a current time frame (there is no setting to change that) I did not alter the way it alerts. Set the AlertMode to 1 and it should work on a closed bar (as I said, it will always work on a closed bar)

kalina1977:
Dear mladen,could you tell me correct settings for alert after bar close(color change) Thank you.

mladen:
kalina1977 igorads NonLag ma always works on the closed bar of a current time frame (there is no setting to change that) I did not alter the way it alerts. Set the AlertMode to 1 and it should work on a closed bar (as I said, it will always work on a closed bar)

Thank you mladen!

mladen:
Posted the version of multi time frame colored moving average with alerts added here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page248

THANK YOU AGAIN

Dan

Reason: