Simple Ichimoku System - page 5

at the best:
new update for the statment good luck to all of you guys

you are doing awesome with this system congratulations!!

are you using the ruels from the elite section

and daily or 4 hour?

out of curiosity

im doing 15 min with good results although not as good as yours

Simple Ichimoku System D1

Hi Newdigital

Simple Ichimoku System D1

shows a screenshot with the purchase and sale points are

Thanks

Hi casaliss,

You are talking about blue/red dots on the chart for D1 as the signals for buy and sell, and about blue/red arrows on the chart as the signals to re-enter (open next order)?

I am not using those dots/arrows for D1 timeframe. I described about it on this post.

Of course if you are using H4 timeframe or M15 so you can use it because those dots/arrows ame to this system from asctrend system (re-enter is original asctrend software system logic together with those dots too).

So in case of H4 timeframe or lower - you can use such as a combination of asctrend with Ichimoku.

In case of D1 - Ichimoku is the main indicator and the other indicators - just for confirmation only.

In this simple system - Ichimoku indicator is not simple. Other indicators are very simple to understand where buy/sell, or where the confirmation for buy/sell, which market condition we can xpect this week and so on.

I am going to continue it for MT4 untill Metaquotes will fix the bug with Metatrader 5.

Metatrader 5 was fixed mainly.

So, please find attached the statements for Metatrader 4 and for Metatrader 5.

---------

As some members asked me to estimate some rules to trade it using M5, or M15, or M30 timeframe - so I will do it.

But I need to continue the explaining about the rules for this system for D1 and H4 timeframe.

And after that - I will explain about how to trade this system on M15 (or M5) timeframe for example.

Files:

Nicely done

thanks NewDigital im looking forward to reading how you trade are trading it

your records are looking very nice congrats

Sound alert for blue and red dots

Hello,

is there a possibility to change a parameter in indicators to have a sound alert when a blue or red dots appear please?

regards

rusty

It should work:

AlertMode = 1; // Alert Mode: 0-off,1-on

(it is alert on close bar)

WarningMode = 1; // Warning Mode: 0-off,1-on

(it is alert on open bar - when the dots are appeared).

It is the statement for this system using Metatrader 4.

Deposit was increased from 10,000 to 23,000 for 2 week only (D1 timeframe):

It is the statement for Metatrader 5. Deposit was increased from 10,000 to 32,000 for 1 month (D1 timeframe):

---------

I will finish the description of the trading rules for D1/H4 timeframe, abd after that - I will post Simple Ichimoku system for scalping M1 timeframe (with forward trading results of course).

simple question please

hi Newdigital

how do you exactly use this manual system ?

do you make an order when the red or blue dot appear on the d1 chart ?

i don t really make it function .

reagards

Reason: