Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 380

This one should allow you multiple instances on the same chart

Set the UniqueID parameter to unique value for each instance and you will be able to see more than one instance of the indicator

munif:
Hello traders ...

For mentor and coders here i need help to fix this great indicstor. i found this in here.

But i have problem with this one when i put it more than one in same chart.

can some one here help me to fix this, so ican put 2 or more this indicator in the same chart. thanks, and sorry for my bad english..... osc-mtf_cf_sysv1.1.mq4
Files:

hello guys~

I need this indi to be MTF version.

and this indi has a trend line. sometimes I don't use it. So I hope there is option on parameter to use or not to use, and option on parameter to be changeable line color.

I appreciate it.

Files:

mladen:
This one should allow you multiple instances on the same chart

Set the UniqueID parameter to unique value for each instance and you will be able to see more than one instance of the indicator

Thanks very much mladen, i`ll try it.....

davidoh

Try this one out

davidoh:
I need this indi to be MTF version.

and this indi has a trend line. sometimes I don't use it. So I hope there is option on parameter to use or not to use, and option on parameter to be changeable line color.

I appreciate it.

hello~ I need your help.

first of all, I have to thank you for previopus indi "maksigen". I appreciate it.

Now I also have 2 indis to be MTF version.

I hope you always have good tradings.

thanks in advance.

p.s. Does anyone have an idea of trading with murrey math ALLTF indicator?

Nowadays, I'm wondering what indicator is the best indi with murrey math. my headache is killing me...^^

Need hlep again

Hello mladen and all mentors...

Thanks before to mladen for fix the indi. can you add the bolinger bands level ( deviation 1 ) to this indi at the last 2 MA period. But if that not possible, just add 1 bolinger bands level at the last / bigest MA period.

Thank you.....

Files:

Mladen,can you make MTF version of semafor indicatosema4x__.mq4r plz.

Files:
sema4x__.mq4  9 kb

Hi All,

Help me, please. I need this indi to be MTF version.

Thanks

Files:
tvi_v2.mq4  9 kb

Here you go

viatoris:
Hi All,

Help me, please. I need this indi to be MTF version.

Thanks
Files:
tvi_v2_mtf.mq4  12 kb
tvi_mtf.gif  24 kb

mladen:
Here you go

thank you very much, Mladen!

Reason: