Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 335

tysgels:
can someone modify this indicator to mtf. thank you.

Here you go!

Please remember need original indicator in indicators folder.

jhonbarry:
Hi everyone,

can someone please help me with

the indicator "I_XO_A_H.mq4" add Multi Timeframe,thanks

Here you go!

EIANETTI:
I use this indicator quite a bit and would love to have a multi-time frame version. I see that there is already an MTF version of Waddah Attar's Advanced ADX. The ADX*Bollinger combines ADX with Bollinger to make a pretty good indicator.

Here you go!

mrtools:
Here you go! Please remember need original indicator in indicators folder.

Wow, this is a good combination of indicators.

jho:
Here you have it. :- MTF_MA in Colorv3 refresh.mq4

Even I was looking for the same and posted for someone's help as I do not know programming. So meanwhile tried some R &D, compared with some other MTF which used to auto refresh and updated this file. To my surprise it is working perfactly.

Still I am looking for someone who can help to program it to look the MA in Linear way rather than Staircase way in MTF. I tried a lot the same way, but no success till now.

I have one more MTF MA that offers Linear display along with Staircase display of MA (attached as MTF_MA.mq4) but do not offer LSMA, the one I use.

The reason for linear display - I use only LSMA and many times it becomes very difficult to identify the crossovers if used more than 2-3 MAs.

Can someone help this time to offer linear display rather than staircase display in MTF_MA in Colorv3 refresh.mq4?

Let me know if it is available in elite section, I will subscribe.

Even I am fine if someone charges me for what I am looking for.

Thanks to all in advance.

Jho

Hi Jho,

Know off the top of my head that mtf Ma interpolated(smooth MTF) display is available in elite section , (there they are called ratio), including LSMA in color!

Best regards

tools

PS) added a picture of H4 ma on H1 GbpUsd!

thx so much

mrtools you are so cool. Thank you so much

gleno57:
Hi,

Does anyone know how to tell an MTF indicator to update automatically?

I'm using an MTF 4H moving average on a 15 minute chart, and what should be a flat line is wiggly. The only way I've found to update it is by manually changing to another timeframe (like 5 minute) and back to 15 minutes.

I've included images before and after (the arrows refer to what I'm talking about), and the code for the indicator below.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Glen
mrtools:
Hi Jho,

Know off the top of my head that mtf Ma interpolated(smooth MTF) display is available in elite section , (there they are called ratio), including LSMA in color!

Best regards

tools

PS) added a picture of H4 ma on H1 GbpUsd!

MrTools,

Thank you very much for the reply.

I will surely look inside the elite section for "MTF MA interpolated" with LSMA in Colour.

Jho

andre.adamov:
could somebody add mtf to this?

This is a very profitable indi.

And another thing there is no sound alert. Fix it please too!

Thank you very much!

andre

The indicator you posted is actually a decompiled version of Fx Sniper cci t3, so did a mtf of that version!

ps) same routine as the others you need the regular indicator(CCI_T3) in indicators folder for the Mtf to work!

jho:
MrTools,

Thank you very much for the reply.

I will surely look inside the elite section for "MTF MA interpolated" with LSMA in Colour.

Jho

Nice to hear and if you have any problems finding something just shout

Hi everyone, can i ask a rather silly question,

Can someone pls tell me how to use indicators on multi-time-frame?

I've tried but can't seem to get it.

Sorry for silly question.

Cheers

ADE

Reason: