Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 321

ls1202abc:
The dashed lines to the right on both indicators, are they suppose to be the predictor values? How are they working in real life for you?

Yes they are predictor lines the ones closest to the solid or usually the first 5 dashed getting pretty good predicion from them but the farther away from the solid line its a coin flip, which in my mind probably get same results using a ma with a negative shift.

mrtools:
Yes they are predictor lines the ones closest to the solid or usually the first 5 dashed getting pretty good predicion from them but the farther away from the solid line its a coin flip, which in my mind probably get same results using a ma with a negative shift.

Thank you for the quick response. What are they called. Also, what's the name of the yellow line on the main chart?

ls1202abc:
Thank you for the quick response. What are they called. Also, what's the name of the yellow line on the main chart?

The indicator you can find here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173071

post #1100 you can add whatever indicators you choose think i had added Schaff trend cycle to one of those can't remember what other indicator added to the other.

Think the yellow line on the main chart is a line chart usually when i use Heiken Ashi type indicator like to trade with line chart, instead of bar or candlestick chart.

Thank you, It seems the indicator makes you choose one of the name in comment2:"STLM,FTLM,ZLMacd,StdDev,Wpr,DSStoch,Cycle,DeMarker,AO,AC" How can you select a different indi?

ls1202abc:
Thank you, It seems the indicator makes you choose one of the name in comment2:"STLM,FTLM,ZLMacd,StdDev,Wpr,DSStoch,Cycle,DeMarker,AO,AC" How can you select a different indi?

Cannot open file 'C:\Program Files\FXCM MT4 powered by BT\experts\indicators\Cycle_GJH4.ex4' on the GBPUSD,M5

ls1202abc:
Cannot open file 'C:\Program Files\FXCM MT4 powered by BT\experts\indicators\Cycle_GJH4.ex4' on the GBPUSD,M5
ls1202abc:

Yes you put the exact name of the indicator you can choose from the list or you can simply add an indicator in the code, main thing is make sure it is typed out exactly as you see it in the comments above,and all the indicators you mentioned above have to be in your experts/indicators folder. The cycle was an indicator i had made using the digital filter generator, commented it out and will repost a version without that indicator. Since this is MTF indicator section best to make all inquiries over in digital filter section about this!!

Regards

tools

MTF MACD X by elihayun

Hi,

This indicator (sourced from post 1 or thereabouts) is excellent for my trading style, though I am hoping that a capable and generously spirited programmer can add alerts to it so that when the dots created change colour it will give an audible alert and a alert popup to say which pair it has appeared on. I would get in touch with the creator, but it appears the person no longer has a website and I am too new to be allowed to send PMs. Any help regarding this will be appreciated, possibly renumerated. If you know of this being posted somewhere else that would be great as I have looked and can only find an unanswered request for the same thing. Hopefully also the alert can be customised to chose a wav sound (as I have tons of sounds for oscillators MA crosses etc. As I say I am too junior at the moment but PMs received are fine for me to read.

Files:

multi timeframe moving of average oscillator

Hi, can somebody please code an indicator that shows if the Moving Average of Oscillator is positive or negative across multiple time frames for a currency? Time frames shown, the parameters of the Moving Average of Oscillator and positive/negative colors should be editable too. Thanks.

energboj:
Hi, can somebody please code an indicator that shows if the Moving Average of Oscillator is positive or negative across multiple time frames for a currency? Time frames shown, the parameters of the Moving Average of Oscillator and positive/negative colors should be editable too. Thanks.

Does anyone have a working Schaff indicator? I've tried one from the thread, but it doesn't seem to work. Thank you

hi,does anyone have multi timeframe "Price channel Stop" indicator....i am attaching the indicator............i m observing price channel stop with MTF HAS candles...........and it gives very good results........thanks in advance............

Reason: