Ema Cross! - page 78

Can someone have a look at this?

I'm trying to figure out how to make a quick change to this simple EA. All it is is a generic EMA crossover EA with SL and TP. The only change I want to make is, make the SL and TP hidden from the broker. Can anyone do this for me?

Much appreciation, Tyler.

Files:

Ema_cross with MACD, RSI and Stochastic

Hi... please anybody can assist to code following strategy.... somewhere in this thread i got ea for EMA crossing using MACD indicator... ( I have attached that file)

I want to develop ea with following indicators

MACD Histogram (Default Settings), Fast EMA=12, Slow EMA=26, SignalSMA=9

RSI = Relative Strength Index (Default Settings), RSI period=14

Stochastic (Default Settings), KPeriod=5, DPeriod=3, Slowing=3

Strategy 1

Trend Breakout:

Buying Conditions:

1. When MACD is above 0 signaling upward momentum

2. RSI is above 50 and upward momentum

3. Stochastic blue line is above red line signaling bullish momentum

Selling Conditions:

4. When MACD is below 0 signaling downward momentum

5. RSI is below 50 and downward momentum

6. Stochastic blue line is below red line signaling bearish momentum

Strategy 2

Trade the Trend

Buying Conditions:

7. When MACD is above 0 signaling upward momentum

8. RSI is above 50 and upward momentum

9. Stochastic blue line turned up above the red line signaling bullish momentum

Selling Conditions:

10. When MACD is below 0 signaling downward momentum

11. RSI is below 50 and downward momentum

12. Stochastic blue line turned down under the red line signaling bearish momentum

Thanx

Files:

EMA_Cross

Hi Coders Guru,

I have tried the EMA_Cross with EMA 13 & EMA 21. The results have not been great as the EA should Sell when EMA 13 crosses EMA 21 from above and Buy when it crosses from below.

I am not an expert in coding and therefore appreciate if you could incorporate the above suggestion.

I look forward to your response.

Thanks,

Assim

codersguru:
Hi folks,

Could somebody tell me what does he think about this simple EA?

It works good in metatrader back tester .

Note: The back testing optimized for the maximum accuracy results.

codersguru:
Hi folks,

Could somebody tell me what does he think about this simple EA?

It works good in metatrader back tester .

Note: The back testing optimized for the maximum accuracy results.

Hi Codersguru,

Could you help me, please make it alert for EMA 9 CROSS EMA 27 on 2hour time frame, from bottom to up and up to bottom, and as well alert sound should be the attached wave file ( as a song) (i cant attach a wave file here, If possible can you add a alert as song ( like long time play) please

abma129

Simply MA cross HLC/3

Does anyone have or could make this ma cross indicator

be able to show when 2 simple ma's that are HLC/3

cross? Please help!

thanks!

Brian

Files:

Help and coder needed

Hi all

I searched and searched all over this forum but I could not find this EA that I have in mind.

I would like ask someone who have some time to code this. I am glad to share my settings of this EA that I planed

It is a simple MA cross system with CCI cross as confirmation.

Buy signal when one crosses other and CCI is crosing 0 or is over it. Close order signal is cross over again and CCI crossing 0 or under. The sell signal is the same but with other way crossing ans CCI crossing 0 to negative values.

Could this be done.

I don't have time to learn coding. I am student of medicine with a lot of books in front of me

I am willing to pay if I have to but any help would be great.

Thank you all.

oseloth:
Hi all

I searched and searched all over this forum but I could not find this EA that I have in mind.

I would like ask someone who have some time to code this. I am glad to share my settings of this EA that I planed

Buy signal when one crosses other and CCI is crosing 0 or is over it. Close order signal is cross over again and CCI crossing 0 or under. The sell signal is the same but with other way crossing ans CCI crossing 0 to negative values.

Could this be done.

I don't have time to learn coding. I am student of medicine with a lot of books in front of me

Thank you all.

Hi! I can do that. I've been programming EAs for the past 2 years. Tell me how much you are willing to pay.

oseloth:
Hi all

Could this be done.

Thank you all.

Have this version, hate to see you pay since you are student know funds must be tight for you!!!!

regards

tools

MA Crossover Signal Modify

Can somebody modify MA Crossover Signal indicator for it to draw SL and TP lines below and above the signal (arrow). It can be very useful to test TS based on MA Cross. I can't just use Strategy Tester because I use only 1-2 signals from 10 and can't formalize other conditions with MQL. Thanks.

draw graph program

do everyone have program used to backtest strategy?

help me!

Reason: