Testing Failed..

It gave me same error... sometimes it gives

( Error opening BUY order 131 )

and sometimes it gives :

( Error opening BUY order 130 )

Regards

Luis

#define ERR_INVALID_TRADE_VOLUME 131

This tells me your lot size is not permitted with the broker. I think.?!

I dont have any problem with lot sizez....

since same lot sizes are working on everything!

I have 0.1 but not 0.01

What is the best EMA version available .. ? I mean the one that can be applied on Oil... opening lot of trades and immediatly ??

infact the only one worked well with me ( I mean on OIL ), was the 1st version... but unfrotunatly not opening orders on Oil on live demo accounts..

Can you tell me whats the correct settings that I should apply , my spread is 3 pips on cables spot , and commession on every deal is 35 $ and 5 pips on crosses and silver and gold .. dont forget the commession also...

So which one of the elements should I change to manage making the EA not closing the deals with loss because of the spreads and commessions.. ?

I have tried the latest versions of gurus EAs, no one is giving me positive results .. all of them with default settings .. but all are loss .. have a look on this image for XP_EMA on EURUSD 1H Defaults.

Regards

Luis

Files:

codesguru,

can you please take a look at this setup and see if this stategy seems profiatable to you........

If we have EMA 10 cross EMA 80 .......

Open buy for cross up

Open sell for cross down

Open only one trade per every cross.

No stoploss and no takeprofit.....

If the current trade is profitable than it will close at the next cross and open an opposite trade.....

If the current trade is at loss than it must not close at the next cross but it must open an opposite trade at the new cross as per the signal.

if the first trade is at a floating loss the next trade is double the lot.

If we have more than 2 open orders then every order will have the same lot size as the last order.

This is how the trades will get closed.....

1. If only one order opened and is in profit ,,,, it will close at the next cross.

2. If the total sum of all open orders are in positive float than the Ea will close all orders at the next cross and open a brand new oder in the direction of the cross.

i think it is workable ....if it is please make an EA for testing.....

was salam

teldon:
codesguru,

can you please take a look at this setup and see if this stategy seems profiatable to you........

If we have EMA 10 cross EMA 80 .......

Open buy for cross up

Open sell for cross down

Open only one trade per every cross.

No stoploss and no takeprofit.....

If the current trade is profitable than it will close at the next cross and open an opposite trade.....

If the current trade is at loss than it must not close at the next cross but it must open an opposite trade at the new cross as per the signal.

if the first trade is at a floating loss the next trade is double the lot.

If we have more than 2 open orders then every order will have the same lot size as the last order.

This is how the trades will get closed.....

1. If only one order opened and is in profit ,,,, it will close at the next cross.

2. If the total sum of all open orders are in positive float than the Ea will close all orders at the next cross and open a brand new oder in the direction of the cross.

i think it is workable ....if it is please make an EA for testing.....

was salam

Good idea! This EA is ready? I would like testing this EA.

wazaah:
Good idea! This EA is ready? I would like testing this EA.

Wazaah , are you coding this Ea ?

EMA Cross 3.2

Coders Guru thanks for everything. You are my teacher and I am your student. I've fallen in love with your EMA Crosses, such simplicity for an idiot like me.

Hi guys I'm demo-ing EMA Cross V3.2

Attached is my forward testing statement with Interbank.

Currencies: GBP/USD, USD/JPY, EUR/USD, EURJPY, USD/CHF, AUD/USD

T/F: 5MIN on all charts.

I found this ea to be very promising, I'm forward testing it on Alpari-UK and Northfinance too just to see how this ea performs on other brokers. I will upload my detailed statements at later stage.

My issue with this EA is that it doesn't executes a stoploss until it reaches a certain profitable level in open trade. Currently I'm manually setting an 80pip S/L once a trade is executed.

One more thing, I would like to attach the EA on this thread for all bros but being the idiot that I am I forgot if I got it from elite section or public. So I shall await green light from Coders Guru or Newdigital. Please any kind soul can point out the thread that I lost regarding V3.2

Thanks

best regards,

AJ

Files:

tangocash:
Coders Guru thanks for everything. You are my teacher and I am your student. I've fallen in love with your EMA Crosses, such simplicity for an idiot like me.

Hi guys I'm demo-ing EMA Cross V3.2

Attached is my forward testing statement with Interbank.

Currencies: GBP/USD, USD/JPY, EUR/USD, EURJPY, USD/CHF, AUD/USD

T/F: 5MIN on all charts.

I found this ea to be very promising, I'm forward testing it on Alpari-UK and Northfinance too just to see how this ea performs on other brokers. I will upload my detailed statements at later stage.

My issue with this EA is that it doesn't executes a stoploss until it reaches a certain profitable level in open trade. Currently I'm manually setting an 80pip S/L once a trade is executed.

One more thing, I would like to attach the EA on this thread for all bros but being the idiot that I am I forgot if I got it from elite section or public. So I shall await green light from Coders Guru or Newdigital. Please any kind soul can point out the thread that I lost regarding V3.2

Thanks

best regards,

AJ

Aj,

where did you get the latest version? can you show me..

ask:how trade with EMA

hi

i'm a newbie 4 forex trade

i want 2 know how to trade with EMA (i always use EMA 5 & 10)

i want to know when i have to entry market?

and to decide breakout point?

(i'm sorry my english is not good)

thanks before.........

Go over to babypips.com and start at lesson one.

Good luck!

Lux

Reason: