Ema Cross! - page 84

I know I can use the option of MA zones and colour code the chart background but is there an indi (user defined) that will for example give arrow and alert if price closes above 10 EMA but only if price is say above 50 SMA/EMA?

hello Codersguru ..

do you have EMAC for Gold (XAUUSD) ?

Hi guys To me this seems one of the best expert advisors. I'm trading a comparable system manually and seems to be a good strategy. However, would be nice to do this automatically ;-). But as I happened to be a zero in programming...

I downloaded the different versions from this link and backtested some with different settings. I get very mixed results (sometimes backtesting does not work).

Does somebody has the best version, settings, currency pair, timeframe,... for optimized profit?Thanks anyway for putting this online :-)

Regards,

Robin

Seems to me the backtest on the eur/usd with the default settings give good result. One small problem however. For instance if I do the test from the beginning of 2012 till today, it generates good results till suddenly the entries stop and one position is left open (it reaches the tp on the chart, but does nothing and in the end it closes at stop. How to solve this problem?

Dears,

I have found this very impressive thread last week and have already read all the messages from p1 to p84 and tracked the whole story.

Thanks to codersguru for his awesome EA/Indicator, here's the latest one I've found and using it at this moment on both live and demo accounts.

Hopefully By uploading these files (in the name of codersguru), this thread becomes active again!

You may find the latest ones in the attached.

I use on Below Currencies with M30 time frame and default settings except Reversal which is = False in my machine:

EURUSD

EURJPY

EURCHF

GBPUSD

AUDJPY

AUDUSD

USDCHF

USDJPY

USDCAD

Files:

shamim1981:
Dears,

I have found this very impressive thread last week and have already read all the messages from p1 to p84 and tracked the whole story.

Thanks to codersguru for his awesome EA/Indicator, here's the latest one I've found and using it at this moment on both live and demo accounts.

Hopefully By uploading these files (in the name of codersguru), this thread becomes active again!

You may find the latest ones in the attached.

I use on Below Currencies with M30 time frame and default settings except Reversal which is = False in my machine:

EURUSD

EURJPY

EURCHF

GBPUSD

AUDJPY

AUDUSD

USDCHF

USDJPY

USDCAD

Do you have any results that can be posted here, please?

PascalD:
Do you have any results that can be posted here, please?

I second that. It would be nice to see some results for some longer period

Are you guys using VPS for EA testing?

TamFX:
Are you guys using VPS for EA testing?

I do. that is the best way - 24/7 and it will immediately show if there are some flaws in the EA

sebastianK:
I do. that is the best way - 24/7 and it will immediately show if there are some flaws in the EA

By far the best way. And for at least 4-5 months of testing

Reason: