Coding Needed plz !!!!

Can anyone help coding the breakout strategy detailed here below:

Buy when:

1- EMA 10 current value > EMA 50 current value (ema10 crossing ema50 from below)

2- AND MACD > 0

3- AND RSI >50

4- AND Stochastic 8,3,3 is in the right buying position

Sell When:

2- EMA 10 current value < EMA 50 current value (ema 10 crossing ema 50 from top)

2- AND MACD <0

3- AND RSI < 50

4- AND Stochastic 8,3,3 is in the right selling position

Is it possible to code both an indicator and an expert?

thanks

Try using the ZeroCode if you don't mind using MT3..

This is simple enough to code with ZeroCode, otherwise I'm not a programmer but you might want to check out the MetaTrader's and Experts group on yahoo

You should search for "10-minute expert". It has the closest logics you described. You can download an older version from https://c.mql5.com/3/128/Fx10Setup.mq4

You can create mt3 experts in zerocode. Here's the closest demo: ZeroCode Sample: Create "10-Minute" Strategy Expert

thanks scorpion for your reply,

i am mostly looking for an indicator rather than an expert? Any hint?

thanks,

MACD, EMA, Stoch, RSI, and many others are already built-in metatrader. All you need to do is attach them to chart by either double click or drag it to chart.

Or you actually need a combined indicator? like it'd show 1 if it's buy or -1 if it's sell. I think there's no much use of this anyway, since you can easily read the 4 indicators. You should, as being able to read multiple indicators professionally is the way to go with manual trading.

If you'd like to manually confirm new signal, you can by configuring expert settings. See screenshot

Reason: