Ema Cross! - page 82

Money Management

Hello is it possible for some one to decompile the attached and add a money management function to this EA please. I have aatached the strategy tester results for the last few years and it does look quite promising.

Thanks in advance.

Hi nazza08,

decompilation of ex4 is illegal in forex development everywhere if made in public places. On our forum - I am deleting the posts and banning the people for the promotion of this kind of services.

just for information if you did not know sorry.

newdigital:
Hi nazza08,

decompilation of ex4 is illegal in forex development everywhere if made in public places. On our forum - I am deleting the posts and banning the people for the promotion of this kind of services.

just for information if you did not know sorry.

Sorry I had no idea. I just picked the EA up in a forum somewhere. You can delete my post if you like.

Cheers,

Hello

Does anyone have a copy of Ema_Cross_6 for 5 digit broker, that has a move stop to breakeven + x pips @ x pips profit or can some please add to the file below

Thank you

Mjack59

Files:
ema_cross_6.mq4  12 kb

codersguru:
Hi folks,

I think I have to re-write this aged Expert.

Any suggestions?

Dear coders guru,

please can you add a sound alert popup for this indicators,which i attached,

i need only one alert when the first dot appear

thanks

looking forward your reply with help

abma

I'm looking forward your rewrited ea

I too want add alert sounds on this EA.

Thanks

ea ema cross 4 adjustments

hi all

Hi all, excuse my English I use google translator.

could someone do repairs and modifications in this ema cross 4 ea

I think that in the section where is the setting for counterTrend error is about.

when it is set // CounterTrend - true / / everything works as it should, entries in both directions buy and sell ok (but opposite because is countertrend - so its ok)

but when i set up / / counterTrend - false / / inputs go in trends, but only to buy, never sell.

Of course, when the bull trend direction is good, but when a bear trend is bad. (because its still buying buying buying)

Therefore, it would be possible to adjust the selection so that there was a possibility

CounterTrend - true

CounterTrend false buy only (trend up buy only)

CounterTrend false sell only (trend down sell only)

CounterTrend false both direction (both direction entries)

very please if someone could modify this EA. I would be very grateful. thanks Likan

Files:
ema_cross_4.mq4  16 kb

EMA/SMA Expert Advisor

EMA/SMA Expert Advisor

Hello I am trying to find an ea based on ema cross in the trend of the sma. Meaning when the 8 ema crosses the 55 ema above the 144 sma enter long and if 8ema crosses 55ema under the 144 sma then go short. Sounds simple enough but I can't find one anywhere. I have found 3 ma crosses eas but it didn't fit this criteria.In the screen shot red line is the 144sma, yellow line is the 55ema,and the blue line is the 8ema. The 3 red arrows would be where it would go short. Still working on stop loss and take profit hopeing that an ea would make that easier. Thanks in advance for any help.

Files:
eur.gif  21 kb

Still working on this re-write?

codersguru:
Hi folks,

I think I have to re-write this aged Expert.

Any suggestions?

Looking at the code for xpMaEA, I don't see a routine to enable trading once per candle.

Also, a routine for handling 4-5 digit brokers.

Can these be added?

Thanks,

Rex

Need Help: Adding Minimum & Maximum Lot size , Maximum Order

I found an EA. After tweaking the set files I found amazing result in Backtest & Forward test in Demo account with only 100 USD. The main problem is , it opens many orders at a same time which is good while in profit but v. bad when it hits stop loss. Anybody please help by Adding the following parameters.

1. Minimum lot size

2. Maximum lot size

3. Maximum order

4. Auto lot (True/False)

This is a great Moving avg. EA. Please see the attached mq4 file & set file. for back testing in TF15 Min EURUSD.

Files:
Reason: