Try this EA

please Try my fisrt EA ...

and give me a review about my EA

Thanks b4...ea_executor.rar

Files:

Upload mql4 source code please. because it is public section and the people should know what you are asking to test them.

If not - I will delete your thread with your EA.

newdigital:
Upload mql4 source code please. because it is public section and the people should know what you are asking to test them. If not - I will delete your thread with your EA.

Sorry

this source code

Files:

As I see:

expiredEA=D'25.12.2011

So, EA will expired on 25th of December this year, but having source code - we can change it.

Expiration code in ex4 files is mainly used by sellers to sell their EAs in the way as "try my EA, when stop working - you will pay me!"

Just for information.

Is it 2 EMA crossing EA, which timeframe?

Did you trade it manually? I mean: general idea is profitable?

newdigital:
As I see:

So, EA will expired on 25th of December this year, but having source code - we can change it.

Expiration code in ex4 files is mainly used by sellers to sell their EAs in the way as "try my EA, when stop working - you will pay me!"

Just for information.

Is it 2 EMA crossing EA, which timeframe?

Did you trade it manually? I mean: general idea is profitable?

heheheh ...

can you help me??

I am not a coder ... besides, as I see from the code - it is EMA with period 5 is crossing EMA with period 25 (not 8 - 21 and not 9 - 18).

Besides, this EA should be fixed and improved by coding. Besides, as I see - it was coded for 4 digit broker ...

So, it should be improved by coding.

newdigital:
I am not a coder ... besides, as I see from the code - it is EMA with period 5 is crossing EMA with period 25 (not 8 - 21 and not 9 - 18).

Besides, this EA should be fixed and improved by coding. Besides, as I see - it was coded for 4 digit broker ...

So, it should be improved by coding.

Anybody can help me?

Reason: