Ema Cross! - page 83

MACD Fibo

MACDFibo indicator as a part of MACFibo trading strategy created by Dinesh Yadav

Rules of trading :

SHORT SIGNAL:

When 5EMA crosses 20SMA down:

Draw 2 points as below:

POINT A; Candle close price that confirmed the downside crossover

POINT B: highest price of the current wave prior to the crossover,

Profit Target: @ 161.8 fibo level

Stop Loss: maximum 38.2 (minimum @ 78.6) based on your risk appetite.

Long SIGNAL:

When 5EMA crosses 20SMA up:

Draw 2 points as below:

POINT A; Candle close price that confirmed the upside crossover

POINT B: lowest price of the current wave prior to the crossover,

Profit Target: @ 161.8 fibo level

Stop Loss: maximum 38.2 (minimum @ 78.6) based on your risk appetite.

Exit mechanism for losing trades, if stoploss yet to hit: if 5EMA cross 8SMA in direction opposite of your open trade.

Posting it here since the indicator itself was made here (it was originally a 3 ema cross) with a some extensionms and upgrades and a bit different presentation

Files:
macd_fibo.gif  22 kb
macfibo.mq4  6 kb

I have seen it thanks:)

mladen:
MACDFibo indicator as a part of MACFibo trading strategy created by Dinesh Yadav

Rules of trading :

Posting it here since the indicator itself was made here (it was originally a 3 ema cross) with a some extensionms and upgrades and a bit different presentation

Hi Miaden

Excuse my ignorance but I just don't understand the rules....

Will you please re-post a chart with your indicator & showing the fib lines & point out an example of entry & exit.

Thank you & thanks for all you do here in the forum.

G

I Love It

codersguru:
Hi folks,

I've created an indicator to help you to see what happens with the EMA CROSS expert advisor.

Just attach the indicator to the chart and tell me what do you think?

Inputs:

ShortEma:Set the Short EMA value to the same value of the expert, default and recommended value = 10.

LongEma:= Set the Long EMA value to the same value of the expert, default and recommended value = 80.

UpCross:Set the color of the arrow in the case of short ema crossing long ema upward, default = Gold.

DownCross:= Set the color of the arrow in the case of short ema crossing long ema downward, default = DarkGreen.

ArrowCode:Set the the arrow code (the image of the arrow) in the case of short ema crossing long ema , default = 34(scissors).

Alert_On: = Set this value to true if you want to get alert in the case of crossing, default = true.

can help modif when cross MA up open 4pair Buy audusd, buy Nzdusd, buy eurusd, sell usdcad

when cross ma down --> open sell --> sell audusd sell nzdusd, sell eurusd , buy usdcad

Close all postion in blok(magicnumber) when profit 100pipd

Thanks

great threat

I learned a lot at this threat!

Thanks a lot!

Hi,

Please anyone can share whether this EA runs on ECN.

Thanks.

Best Regards

i would like to no as well ,please

how to set the ea as there are no options

Great mq4

what is best ema crossover for EUR/USD on m15?

Reason: