100 pips - page 8

JoZo:
Put the indicator in your experts folder and compile it in MQL. After that open MT4 in your navigator window in the experts you will se the indicator. click on the indicator and drag it to the chart and after that you have to click on the EXPERST ADVISORS BUTTON at the top.

Thanks a lot!!

Trades against Trend

I have been using the EA for about 2 weeks, and I noticed that it consistently seems to trade against the trend. Anybody else notice this. It was working fine for a while, and now just opens in orders in the wrong direction. Also, it seems to be opening many orders at one time.

Would love to hear from anybody that is using this EA well. I am using the updated version #4 on Northfinance platform.

Thanks

Hedge from this EA

I am testing this EA makes some time, is what it comes presenting some best results to some time. Always working with small lots in graphs of 1H.

What I am searching is a way to make with that it carries through Hedge thus that an opened position either, since that already does not have another position opened in the same parity, or either, if exists an open Sell wants that the system interprets that only the opening of a Buy would be possible, carrying through a position of each time.This would increase the agility and the profitability of the EA.

I am sending the EA. In case that I can help I am thankful to me.

Files:

Opening up too many trades at the same time!

Hello... I am happy to join this forum!

I was forward testing 100pip.v4.SL50TP100 EA today and it opened about 20 trades at the same time (sell eurusd) and it still tried to keep opening more but my account was out of margin. Even when I manually closed down some trades, it opened more again! I had to disable the EA otherwise it kept trying to open more.

What is going on?!?

Anyone?

No one is interested in this EA anymore? I think it still has some potential.. but it is opening up many trades at the same time... I think this is a bug in the code... Anyone want to help? Thanks!

if an EA can not survive backtest with 90% quality, then there is no value to forward test it. there are too many EAs to test out there, so we have to pick a worth one to test.

regarding the codes, I have had a look at them. in my opinion, there is no value to test this EA.

this ea is just a trading shell. you have to provide your meaningful trading rule.

suffic369:
if an EA can not survive backtest with 90% quality, then there is no value to forward test it. there are too many EAs to test out there, so we have to pick a worth one to test. regarding the codes, I have had a look at them. in my opinion, there is no value to test this EA.

According to my settings, it CAN survive a backtest at 90% quality pretty well! Check these results out.

Now if someone is interested... and I hope they are... can they please try to see why in live (demo) trading it is opening more than one trade at the same time (in the backtest it doe not).

Thanks again

Files:
eur_h1.htm  876 kb
eur_h1.gif  7 kb

rodrigokaus:
I am testing this EA makes some time, is what it comes presenting some best results to some time. Always working with small lots in graphs of 1H.

What I am searching is a way to make with that it carries through Hedge thus that an opened position either, since that already does not have another position opened in the same parity, or either, if exists an open Sell wants that the system interprets that only the opening of a Buy would be possible, carrying through a position of each time.This would increase the agility and the profitability of the EA.

I am sending the EA. In case that I can help I am thankful to me.

hi rodrigokaus

i loss my profil so how to make stoploss for this 100pips expert

i need help to put stoploss in the expert and how...

Do not use this system

The system is terrible, always losing money.......

Reason: