Ema Cross! - page 28

5/13 EMAs

creative:
What do you think of 5ema an 13ema for the EA? Do you think this Ea is ready to go live?
  • 5/13 EMAs are one of my favorite EMAs pairs, But I like 10/80 for this EA with its TP & TS values.
  • I don't recommend / I can't recommend / I'll not recommend any of my wroks here to be going live trading. I'll stick this signboard on the top of my EAs.

Hi chievo11

chievo11:
EA dont open trades because "Error opening sell order: 131" can somebody explain?

I had the same problem. It's because the money management is se to true, and your broker doesn't accept the lot size calculated by EA.

I had this problem with MIG. They don't accpet lots between 0.5 and 1, so if the EA tried to open a 0.6 lots order, I got that error.

You can switch the MM to false and choose the lots yourself (or ask Codersguru to modify the money management code).

Good Luck!

Hi Codersguru!

This was a bad day, a very bad day! What happened? Yesterday I was not able to connect to servers of interbankfx (thank you very much Interbankfx!). After that all the trades turned out to be big loosers. I've noticed on the charts that data was missing, mabey that was the reason the EA lost its way. After consulting the charts I decided to close all the loosers and so blew up most of the profit. But after that, things went allright. The pips are coming! . And please Guru, leave the EA as it is. No version 3, 4, 5, whatever. It's great as it is!! And thanks for all your good work.

Hendrick did you test it live?

creative:
Hendrick did you test it live?

Hi Creative!

Not yet. Give me some time But I will certainly open a live account soon (micro-account with neumex: see http:www.neumex.de). And yes, I will keep all you guys informed about my progress. Have seen a lot of EA's but this is the first one that give me cofidence to go live. Viva CodersGuru!!

I wish you all the best, and many pips! Let me know how the system performs live,i want to go live too

PS: And yes many thanks to codersguru for the EA

Hi Guys,

My opinion until now:

had the best results with AUDUSD, USDCHF AUDJPY (TF Day). Used default settings, execept reversal=TRUE.

When I see a good profit, I take it! (so I don't leave it to the EA, because I can't resits a good profit when I see it). Sometimes (like today) I close loosers by hand (after consulting the charts).

I use the following template and indicators.

Files:

And this is the template

Files:
ema-cross-2.zip  31 kb

Mini, Micro, Regular?

creative:
I wish you all the best, and many pips! Let me know how the system performs live,i want to go live too PS: And yes many thanks to codersguru for the EA

Creative!

Have you decide witch broker? Mini or Micro? (or mabey a regular account? )

Hendrick In what pairs do you use reverse= true, an reverse= false?

Having good results trading demo?

Reason: