Ema Cross! - page 21

Up

codersguru:
Audio,

Please don't cry .

I think you don't have enough history data.

Give my back test and forward test a look !

And still up !

Files:
ss_1.jpg  94 kb

Hello Codersguru,

Can you assure me that this statement correpond with this message: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173468/page13 ?

Because if it is the case, I do not understand why after the first trade, the EA opened a new position with 2 Lots, surprising.

Files:

Hi Codersguru, Thanks for sharing your EA with us. is there a specific time to use this EA or I have to open MT for all time?

Thanks in advance.

Results second day and a good laugh!!

Hi Codersguru!,

Results day 2: (started with 3000 mini-account)

day 1 3214.86

day 2 3421.00

I have to confess that I sometimes close trades by hand. Maybe it's better to let the EA run without my human intervention, but I can't resist a nice profit when I see one!

Want a good laugh? Do you want to know how to make $ 148.951 from only $ 5.000 in just 6 months withe this EA from Codersguru? OK! Here we go. Open your Strategy Tester in MT (BTW, I don't believe in backward testing with MT), choose period from 2005.8.23 to 2006.2.23. TF is daily. Model is Every Tick. Pair is USDCHF. Use these settings:

TP=144

TS=21

SL=false

ShortEma=5

LongEma=13

immediate_trade=true

reversal=true

Lots=0.1

MM=true

Risk=8

(Yes: all Fibonacci numbers)

Click Start and Go!! Nice?

Hendrick:
Hi Codersguru!,

Results day 2: (started with 3000 mini-account)

day 1 3214.86

day 2 3421.00

I have to confess that I sometimes close trades by hand. Maybe it's better to let the EA run without my human intervention, but I can't resist a nice profit when I see one!

Want a good laugh? Do you want to know how to make $ 148.951 from only $ 5.000 in just 6 months withe this EA from Codersguru? OK! Here we go. Open your Strategy Tester in MT (BTW, I don't believe in backward testing with MT), choose period from 2005.8.23 to 2006.2.23. TF is daily. Model is Every Tick. Pair is USDCHF. Use these settings:

TP=144

TS=21

SL=false

ShortEma=5

LongEma=13

immediate_trade=true

reversal=true

Lots=0.1

MM=true

Risk=8

(Yes: all Fibonacci numbers)

Click Start and Go!! Nice?

Hendrick,

Good work man! !

I like your Fibonacci numbers so much, I'll give them a try.

Gracias amigo!

Codersguru,

You did not answer my preceding message.

I attach you my statement day, no new trade in this moment:

Files:

MM=false?

codersguru:
Set MMto false//Use Money Management or not.

Hi Codersguru,

If I set MM=false, does that means that there is no increase in lotsize? It's a bit confusing because the EA is now useing lots 0.2, 0.3 and so on. After setting MM=false is the EA after that only dealing with lots of 0.05??

Money Management!

Hendrick:
Hi Codersguru, If I set MM=false, does that means that there is no increase in lotsize? It's a bit confusing because the EA is now useing lots 0.2, 0.3 and so on. After setting MM=false is the EA after that only dealing with lots of 0.05??

Hi Hendrick,

If you set MM=false, the EA will use the Lotsvalue you supply (No increasing or decreasing)!

Here's the code:

double LotSize()

{

double lotMM = MathCeil(AccountFreeMargin() * Risk / 10000) / 10;

if (lotMM < 0.1) lotMM = Lots;

if (lotMM > 1.0) lotMM = MathCeil(lotMM);

if (lotMM > 100) lotMM = 100;

return (lotMM);

}[/php]

And:

[php]if(MM==true) Lots = LotSize(); //Adjust the lot size

Need more details!

BrunoFX:
Hello Codersguru,

Can you assure me that this statement correpond with this message: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173468/page13 ?

Because if it is the case, I do not understand why after the first trade, the EA opened a new position with 2 Lots, surprising.

Hi BrunoFX,

I'm sorry that I didn't notice the message !

1. Do you mean it opened 2 positions for the same currency pairs?
  2. 2 Lots because you set MM = True. is that bad?
My problem is: I didn't face any bug in my forward testing of the EMA CROSS_2, Could you tell me more about your problems?

Harry Potter!

Audio,

I'm not a Harry Potter, but it's still up !

Files:
ss_2.jpg  94 kb
Reason: