Ema Cross! - page 34

Great!

gkozlyk:
I always thought that at the cross opening a buy and sell trade(s) as usually the protrend trades will close first or sooner, then the counter trend trades will work . So in this case trade #1 closes at +10 pips, and the second 2 trades go counter trend, as it seems to be working in a non-trending market we are in.

gkozlyk,

Great idea! I have to test this.

Files:
ema5-13.htm  22 kb
ema1-13.htm  29 kb

gkozlyk's idea

Originally Posted by gkozlyk

I always thought that at the cross opening a buy and sell trade(s) as usually the protrend trades will close first or sooner, then the counter trend trades will work .

So in this case trade #1 closes at +10 pips, and the second 2 trades go counter trend, as it seems to be working in a non-trending market we are in.

I think Gkozlyk's idea is great.

I'm waiting for Codersguru to post his "results" on this.

Keep up the good work Codersguru!

hellkas:
hi Codersguru... Everyone...

My problem persist and I dont know what to do..

i love your EA... thank you...

I think is coz instant open trade ,what ever at the cross movement it open again and again

Hi

Hallkas,

Pls can you write ,Which verson of EA running and what is setting.

Thanks in advance

I have been xprmting ea seems like 1d come with a good one .coders guru why the grf look like these at the and ? oh dear I for got what is the original setting of the ea property .

Files:

Help MicroAccount!!

Hi CodersGuru!

Just opend a micro-account with neuimex.com (demo). Used the option Lots=0.01 and AccountIsMicro=true. The EA is however using Lots=0.1. Any help on this??

micro lots not allowed on demo

Hi,

Its probably beacuse micro lots are mostly enabled on live real accts and no broker i know have option to open demo with micro lots . Hope it helps

Hi Hendrick

How is "MM"? True or False? I think the MoneyManagement is enabled and that's why Lots=0.1, not 0.01.

Please check it.

Bye.

kumawat:
Hi

Hallkas,

Pls can you write ,Which verson of EA running and what is setting.

Thanks in advance

hi kumawat...

My version its here.. https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173468

i use deffault settings.. only change the emas.. D1 TimeFrame

My brocker its North Finance

This morning i've 100% in Ema10-80 wMM...

Codersguru

Reason: