Question about the signal copy?

1. I copy from my signal provider to automatically place orders,  at the same time I manually create my own orders in my cellphone, why they will close my order? ( I can sure my margin ratio in safety levels and good enough for that trade), any setting as others copy system ( need to carry on trade at next week) ?

2. When the signals providers place order, I observed it's one by one to create (means to place order after that one close) the another one will create. Is my setting wrong or what happened.

3. What's that mean deviation/slippage? (As attachment)

4. Do you know where can I found the signal provider (the opering position), in normally we both trading activities is syn. Why the trading record is not same as my account.

I am newbie , wish you can help!

Some your question was answered in the first post of this thread:

It is not advisable to begin copying a signal with open positions - wait for the signal to close all positions and then synchronize with it - 
post #5
MT4 open more position of MQL5 Signals
MT4 open more position of MQL5 Signals
  • www.mql5.com
Hi, I have a problem with MT4 and MQL5 signals I have an account with Avatrade with MT4 platform and have subscribed to signals for Mt4 and to VPS...

Dick Leung:
1. I copy from my signal provider to automatically place orders,  at the same time I manually create my own orders in my cellphone, why they will close my order? ( I can sure my margin ratio in safety levels and good enough for that trade), any setting as others copy system ( need to carry on trade at next week) ?

2. When the signals providers place order, I observed it's one by one to create (means to place order after that one close) the another one will create. Is my setting wrong or what happened.

3. What's that mean deviation/slippage? (As attachment)

4. Do you know where can I found the signal provider (the opering position), in normally we both trading activities is syn. Why the trading record is not same as my account.

I am newbie , wish you can help!

1. If you copy a signal, you can open your own manual trades, but its better not to because you interfere with the risk/money management that the signal provider had in mind.

2. I don't understand what you mean.

3. Its the slipagge (difference in price) tolerance in order to copy the signal's orders.

4. The difference in profit/loss has to do with the lower lot size that you usually open, due to the copying ratio and also the different trading conditions between your brokers.

Reason: