Big Profit Without Using Any Indicator - page 18

I will wait for part2

I'm new to Forex, But I want to help

rifo.valas:
peter: i've got 15% today.. But i don't test the early EA. I still trade in manual. Could be on Monday.. where the market should be in side ways.

Before i post this method.. believe me i don't know about martingel.. i used this method for a years. I thought long before martingel.

Usually, i used another system (my another system) and combine it. I just want to share it one by one when you got the idea of blessing. We can forward to the next level of blessing. So we can get the fully understand of blessing method.

Now i'm trying to make the PDF with fine English. in order to make all of you understand my 2nd level of blessing.

I'm sorry if i didn't participate the thread oftenly, because my another job. But Don't Worry i always watch the discussion of this thread. Thanks for every one . Especially to timbobo... u are the man.. and we still have another things to do to make EA works for everyone.

I just hope this attached chart can help a little.

I don't know if I can attach the chart, if not then

someone tell me how do it.

Thanks to all,

Rene

I was not able to attach the chart,

I try to attach my template just might help a little

and please this this is only my little understanding,

I could misunderstood the Idea.

I stand to be corrected. Did the tpl attached, Don't know yet.

Thanks

renefx:
I just hope this attached chart can help a little.

I don't know if I can attach the chart, if not then

someone tell me how do it.

Thanks to all,

Rene

Sorry for being new to forex.

Atleast here is what i understand about Rifo's Idea

And this might help a little.

Thanks

Rene

Remember you are doing the same thing at the same time for both Buy/Sell

Does the EA reset from the beginning

timbobo:
Well, one more time... New version of Blessing Martingale.

Now it use pending orders.

You'll see that buy and sell orders don't create nice grid as it was in original PDF file - that's OK. It happens because of spread.

Actually, the original system is a combination of two basic martingale systems one for sell and one for buy. They work independantly. That was very smart idea, very good idea - my great respects to rifo.valas. Instead of just waiting for retrace on buy orders, you can take money from selling.

In new version you can limit number of levels. They are go (if you start from 0.1): 0.1, 0.2, 0.4, 0.8, 1.6, 3.2, 6.4, etc... Remember, for level 6 - 3.2 Lots you would need more then $8K deposit as the total size of all open orders is double that figure.

Also, you can use stoploss - it will be set on on the next level after your max level. If you don't use this stoploss - after executing the last limit order you will stay with all these open orders waiting for retrace to your last TP or for margin call (I wish you would have positive swop ).

It's a mess to run it in visual mode or trying to check graph. Read the report and you'll see it works proper way... I hope so...

Hi, Timbobo

I'm a newbie, Please correct me if my understanding is wrong.

Does the ea reset from the beginning whenever a profit is taken ?

It seems to me that the spread, in my broker its 10pips, and commission is killing me on this system.

This is what I do on demo, please comment on this:

1. Manually I open 2 sell limit orders and 2 buy limit orders at the same time which are level 1 and 2, 30pipsaway from the current price and 30pips gaps or btw 2 orders.

2. When the sell limit level 1 is hit, I close the 2 buy limit orders. And place a take profit of 50 pips on the newly open sell (level 1).

3.It's more favorable if after the sell level 1 is hit and the price retrace back.

4. When the sell limit level 2 is hit, I place take profit of 30 pips on the newly open sell (level 2), And modify the take profit of the first opened sell (level 1) to breakeven (to the level 1). Both TP are on the same level 1.

5. When the price retraced back to level 1 then I got 30pips less $70 commission. I guess the spread is self added or deducted.

6. And then I start all over again.

7. Whenever a new highest level is hit, I modify all take profit and set them to the previous highest level.

updated version

ocm1:
Dear Timbobo,

1st i want thanks, about ur EA.

2nd the ea got error pls check it.

Thank you for testing my EA.

That was problem with stoploss - fixed.

The second problem - a thread for trading was occupied. Working with so many orders is a big deal. It works fine on testing but on real trade it takes 5-10-20 seconds for each order. So, I added check if thread occupied or not and 5 sec time delay for the next check. It will fix the problem in general. I did not have a chance to test it in real-time as I fixed it on weekend, I hope it should be allright.

But on very quick market, when price goes up or down on more than 20 pips in 5 seconds the EA may not be able to put 1st level pending order - just because it's impossible to take several orders in one second, it takes time, and the price can be so close to your 1st level that broker would not allow you to put pending there. Try to use bigger TP to avoid this problem.

For now you use if you start from 0.1): 0.1, 0.2, 0.4, 0.8, 1.6, 3.2, 6.4, etc... The system is using: 0.1,0.1,0.2,0.4,0.8 etc...

v5 uses the exactly the same lot orders - check results list.

0.1 to open market order and after that some pending orders with lots: 0.1, 0.2, 0.4, 0.8, 1.6, 3.2, 6.4

Hi renefx,

Get Blessing Martingale v3 from this thread and try it visual mode - you'll see the logic of martingale system in general and a rifo.valas's version of it.

To keep it simple start with buying only.

You buy 0.1 with TP 20 and no SL at price 1.000.

If price goes up, hit TP, you are lucky, take you money and open buy again.

If price goes down and it falls on 20 pips, you open 0.1 buy again at price 0.9980 with TP 20 again (1.000 0 right?) and modify TP for first order to 1.000 too.

If price goes up both your order will take profit at 1.000 and you'll get 0 + 20 points profit.

If price goes down, you order one more buy for 0.2 with TP 20 (at 0.9980) and modify all other orders to the same TP. So if price finally re-trace all your orders will close the same time by TP and you'll get -$20, $0, +$40 - total +$20 (if you have $1 = 1pip on 0.1 lot like EUR ).

Do the same for sell the same time and you'll get rifo.valas's martingale.

But if you have 10 point spread you should pay it for each order, so in total you'll pay 10+10+20=$40 spread just to get $20 profit. So this system will not work for you. Or you should try to use bigger TP - like 50 or 100 pips, it may help.

Hi everyone,

That was a fun testing this system. It can be profitable for some time, it can bring you some money today and tomorrow. But any big trend will take out everything you got and everything you had before starting this game. And it may happen anytime today or tomorrow. You could see it on testing - that was many time that price went in one direction without any re-trace bloody long.

You can reduce the risk playing by microlots. But what the point to win 50 cents a day?

So, my advice - keep looking for more profitable and less risky ideas.

Regards,

Timbo

timbobo:
Thank you for testing my EA.

That was problem with stoploss - fixed.

The second problem - a thread for trading was occupied. Working with so many orders is a big deal. It works fine on testing but on real trade it takes 5-10-20 seconds for each order. So, I added check if thread occupied or not and 5 sec time delay for the next check. It will fix the problem in general. I did not have a chance to test it in real-time as I fixed it on weekend, I hope it should be allright.

But on very quick market, when price goes up or down on more than 20 pips in 5 seconds the EA may not be able to put 1st level pending order - just because it's impossible to take several orders in one second, it takes time, and the price can be so close to your 1st level that broker would not allow you to put pending there. Try to use bigger TP to avoid this problem.

v5 uses the exactly the same lot orders - check results list.

0.1 to open market order and after that some pending orders with lots: 0.1, 0.2, 0.4, 0.8, 1.6, 3.2, 6.4

Thanks for your update...

if markets moves 20 pips in less than 5 sec...then I guess it is time to stop using the system until market has calmed down.

Reason: