Ema Cross! - page 29

Hendrick:
Creative! Have you decide witch broker? Mini or Micro? (or mabey a regular account? )

Not decided yet..

Pip-machine!!

creative:
Hendrick In what pairs do you use reverse= true, an reverse= false? Having good results trading demo?

For all my pairs reversal=TRUE.

These are my pairs:

USDJPY, AUDNZD AUDUSD USDCAD UADCHF AUDCAD EURAUD EURCHF EURCHF EURUSD GBPUSD

While I'm writing this the pips are coming in!! A real pip-machine this!! But remember, keep a close look at your trades and take the profits in time (by hand)

HEndrick when we close manualy the trade, when does it open again? Sorry if this is a stupid question, but a want to learn all the detais

Hendrick

Hendrick:
For all my pairs reversal=TRUE.

These are my pairs:

USDJPY, AUDNZD AUDUSD USDCAD UADCHF AUDCAD EURAUD EURCHF EURCHF EURUSD GBPUSD

While I'm writing this the pips are coming in!! A real pip-machine this!! But remember, keep a close look at your trades and take the profits in time (by hand)

Hendrick,

I like very much you understanding of the EMA CROSS technique; I think you understand it better than me !

Did you return to 10/80 EMAs pair? I do recommend them.

Your TP and TS values seem too good for kind of traders like us (win and run).

We can not afford big losses and we don't need big profits at the start.

Could you submit here your report?

neuimex.com

creative:
Not decided yet..

Have you looked at http://neuimex.com/? They offer

micro-accounts with MetaTrader4. What do you think?

Hendrick:
Have you looked at http://neuimex.com/? They offer micro-accounts with MetaTrader4. What do you think?

Oh sorry... Yes i have check it. Don't you like North finance or interbank fx for mini?

Statement of Hendrick

codersguru:
Hendrick,

I like very much you understanding of the EMA CROSS technique; I think you understand it better than me !

Did you return to 10/80 EMAs pair? I do recommend them.

Your TP and TS values seem too good for kind of traders like us (win and run).

We can not afford big losses and we don't need big profits at the start.

Could you submit here your report?

Greetings CodersGuru!!

Here is my statement. As I told before in my previous post, I had to close some big loosers. In my opinion caused by the fact that I couldn't connect with the interbankfx servers for six hours or so.

And yes I returned to your default settings (10/80 EMA). Andf yes we don't have to use SL. Because the we decide ourselves when to stop a trade or not (after consulting the charts). While I'm writing this this message I see the all these wonderfull pips coming by!! (soon going live with a micro-account). See you at some tropical island!! (please, let me have my dreams )

Files:
hendrick.htm  31 kb

creative:
Oh sorry... Yes i have check it. Don't you like North finance or interbank fx for mini?

Hi Creative!!

North Finance: do they have micro-accounts? Like I said before, I can afford to blow up an account of $ 300, but $ 3.000 is a different story (my wife will leave if I tell her I lost $ 3.000 of our money!! )

Hendrick:
Hi Creative!! North Finance: do they have micro-accounts? Like I said before, I can afford to blow up an account of $ 300, but $ 3.000 is a different story (my wife will leave if I tell her I lost $ 3.000 of our money!! )

Northfinance have mini account starting with $100

Wives!

Hendrick:
my wife will leave if I tell her I lost $ 3.000 of our money!!

Hendrick,

I think we all face the same problem with our wives , She didn't believe that EMA CROSS is really work. I've asked her to and the results.

ABOUT THE LIVE TRADING:

//+------------------------------------------------------------------+

//|Use this code at your risk, I don't guarantee anything. |

//|If you've decided to go live with this EA go at your risk. |

//|I'm not sharing you your profits and it's logical that I'm not |

//| sharing you your losses too. |

//+------------------------------------------------------------------+
Reason: