Ema Cross! - page 30

Hi CodersGuru,

As I mentioned in my previous post I was surprised that new trades were opened after restarting MT. I understand that the cause of this is the setting immediate_trade=TRUE. I've noticed that most of this immediate trades are profitable form the start! What do you think, is it possible to change the EA in such a way that it behaves as if the MT was restarted? (in the mean time I looked at my trades and again it's PIPS harvesting )

codersguru:
Hendrick,

I think we all face the same problem with our wives , She didn't believe that EMA CROSS is really work. I've asked her to and the results.

ABOUT THE LIVE TRADING:

//+------------------------------------------------------------------+

//|Use this code at your risk, I don't guarantee anything. |

//|If you've decided to go live with this EA go at your risk. |

//|I'm not sharing you your profits and it's logical that I'm not |

//| sharing you your losses too. |

//+------------------------------------------------------------------+

We can read all the books about cooking there are, but if we never make a tasty meal, its a lost of time. In other words, we must go live one day! (OK: it's a micro-account, but still it's live). I'm aware of the risks, and of course I will not blame your EA when all goes wrong. And BTW: just looked at my trades: oh boy!!

Hendrick:
We can read all the books about cooking there are, but if we never make a tasty meal, its a lost of time. In other words, we must go live one day! (OK: it's a micro-account, but still it's live). I'm aware of the risks, and of course I will not blame your EA when all goes wrong. And BTW: just looked at my trades: oh boy!!

100% with you! In one or two months i will go live tooooo

In a student,don't work so i making my piggie bank in order to have the money.

Hendrick please let me (US) know or live results

going live!

Hendrick:

Hope you go live soon to follow you my friend!

micro-account is not bad choice. If the result we've got from the EMA CROSS works in a micro-account it'll double it less than 1-2 weeks.

reversal means you trade against trend always?

chievo11:

YES MEN!

Reversal option!

chievo11:

Yes, when reversal = true that means trade against the trend.

I asked because I run 30m USDJPY, USDCHF and GPBUSD in DEMO mode

I cannot believe.......

Codersguru

Hello Codersguru

Would you please take a look at my post #271.

Please give me an answer.

Thank you.

codersguru:
Audio, I'm not a Harry Potter, but it's still up !

Yoo yoo yoo ale ale ale here we go ale ale ale the day is young we gona celebrate

Reason: