Ema Cross! - page 25

Hendrick,

Your live test results should be interesting, try running 2 metatrader sessions one with Demo, the other with live having the same config too see if you get consistant results. good luck in your micro account may the heavens shower pips on us all

Codersguru,

I'm not a fan of trading the asian session do you think it's possible to add an open time & close time to this EA. I'm guessing all of you are trading the 1 hour time frame, but I see potential for running this baby in 5 & 15 min charts & would like to exclude the asian session. I live in Aus so I wake up to complete bordem until the Euro session begins.

Thanks again

Jorgka

codersguru:
And still up !

Hallo codersguru Yes n I can see it .Thank you I dont know what to say but you have the best ea

Hi CodersGuru,Thank You for this EA

I'm sending my statement.

Closed negative orders i closed manual because i make a mistake.

Regards

Files:
ema_cross.htm  29 kb

?

Hi guys! One question about this EA. It doesn't open any trade on my pc Do i have to be always connected to metatrader, i mean during the all day, in order to open a trade? Thanks!

Cheers

???

Look at the pic. I have plot the EA, i think everything is good,but still doesn't open any trade.

Files:
sem_ttulo.gif  35 kb

Eu vou mudar sim, foi so o primeiro que apareceu . olha qdo carrego no expert o boneco fica "triste", fica assim

SpecII:
Hi CodersGuru,Thank You for this EA

I'm sending my statement.

Closed negative orders i closed manual because i make a mistake.

Regards

Hello SpecII,

Which FT and which currency, please ?

?

Guys when i click on the experts advisor the smile face becames sad , see the attachment please. How can i fix this?

Files:
sem_ttulo_1.gif  35 kb
Reason: