Ema Cross! - page 59

chinplant:
The thread started very promisingly but it quickly went down to the toilet drain either because the EA stoped working or a success formula was found and kept private by someone.

I really don't understand this type of mentality... this guy arrive to a forum, don't say nothing positive only bad comments what do you want? To became rich in one week??? Trading is hard work, is not for all!!!

PS: I am only angry because this is his second negative, not produtive comment in less then one day... Administrators and Moderators feel free to delete this post, i don't want to cause any trouble... Sorry!

Kind regards to all

Thanks!

chinplant:
The thread started very promisingly but it quickly went down to the toilet drain either because the EA stoped working or a success formula was found and kept private by someone.

chinplant,

Thank you for your indictments!

That means t0o much for me. It means you are not one of my friends who believe that I've allready shared too much and sure that I'm not hidding any success formula!

I hope to see you in another toilet!

codersguru:
chinplant,

That means t0o much for me. It means you are not one of my friends who believe that I've allready shared too much and sure that I'm not hidding any success formula!

:D :D

great response!

codersguru:
chinplant,

codersguru, this is the classic reaction that i fully expected from you. you know what, the very thing that frustrates me most is those empty promises made by you but very few constructive deliverables. hope you don't take it too personally but the title of programming guru is yet to be earned!!!!!

creative:
I really don't understand this type of mentality... this guy arrive to a forum, don't say nothing positive only bad comments what do you want? To became rich in one week??? Trading is hard work, is not for all!!!

PS: I am only angry because this is his second negative, not produtive comment in less then one day... Administrators and Moderators feel free to delete this post, i don't want to cause any trouble... Sorry!

Kind regards to all

i thought this is a forum to foster free opinion but it really gives me an impression of a closed-circut of well-connected "friends". look at some of the threads and see for yourself, those involving Mr. coderguru either end up in missing version control or some of kind of promise not being delivered. i don't have any problem with coderguru as i don't even know him. all i want to do is to raise the awareness by openly critising the obvious - free opinion remember.

by the way, i am already rich so it doesn't bother me that much.

chinplant:
i thought this is a forum to foster free opinion but ... free opinion remember. by the way, i am already rich so it doesn't bother me that much.

Hello Chinplant, Forex Tsd is not 'a free opinion forum'. In fact this forum is not oriented to 'opinions'.

This forum is a place where Forex Traders learn together to trade better.

If you need absolute answers, the key is not codersguru, the key is Rodrigo Rato (he is not a member of this forum).

If codersguru would have all answers he surely wouldn't be participant in a forum to improve trading.

Best regards.

chinplant:
i thought this is a forum to foster free opinion but it really gives me an impression of a closed-circut of well-connected "friends". look at some of the threads and see for yourself, those involving Mr. coderguru either end up in missing version control or some of kind of promise not being delivered. i don't have any problem with coderguru as i don't even know him. all i want to do is to raise the awareness by openly critising the obvious - free opinion remember. by the way, i am already rich so it doesn't bother me that much.

chinplant,

I think a lot of people here (and every MetaTrader user around the world ) owe a little or much to coders guru (I'm one of them I don't know what about the others).

At least he is the only one who has written a complete MQL4 tutorial for free. Isn't that enough? not enough! well, please read these topic in MetaQuotes:

http://www.metaquotes.net/forum/1874/

http://www.metaquotes.net/forum/1543/

Regards

Mohammed!

babarmughal:
Hi delsule ,

r u still testing EMAcross2 how r the results..its been 3 weeks now...

Thanks

Babar

Hi Babar,

I've been running it since two days with different settings and the results aren't to bad either.

ema cross 2: tf 1h, ema short=1, ema long=13, tp 160, ts 30,sl 30, reverse=true, immediate trade=false, mm= false

On pairs eurusd,gbpusd,usdchf,usdjpy,eurjpy,usdcad,audusd,eurgbp

It only runs from 8 till 20h est.

Ignore the first trade in the statement. Not from expert.

Files:
ema_cross.htm  17 kb

delsule:
Hi Babar,

I've been running it since two days with different settings and the results aren't to bad either.

ema cross 2: tf 1h, ema short=1, ema long=13, tp 160, ts 30,sl 30, reverse=true, immediate trade=false, mm= false

On pairs eurusd,gbpusd,usdchf,usdjpy,eurjpy,usdcad,audusd,eurgbp

It only runs from 8 till 20h est.

Ignore the first trade in the statement. Not from expert.

Please provide url which of many EMA EA version are you using....

Thanks a lot

glader:
Please provide url which of many EMA EA version are you using.... Thanks a lot

Ok. The one attached.

Files:
Reason: