signal not copying all trades

I have subcribed to a signal i.e. 

Problem is my account only copied one signal but the provider has already done 8 more trades,

why is my account not copying all signals what's wrong?

Pending orders are not copied, they will be copied as market trades when they will be triggered and opened only.

Eleni Anna Branou #:
e

not pending orders, I am talking about already executed orders which were opened and then closed but not copied

bhupendra4401 #:

not pending orders, I am talking about already executed orders which were opened and then closed but not copied

It depends on what was written in the logs/journal (Metatrader journal or in MQL5 VPS journal in case you are using VPS).
And it may be because of mapping. You can find the explanation about it in  Frequently Asked Questions about the Signals service (item #13) with explanation in the following thread:

full explanation (thread): https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/442553

bhupendra4401 #:

As Sergey suggested, maybe there is some incompatibility with your symbols.

Check the MQL5 VPS >> Journal or your MT4/5 terminal's Journal log for any messages or errors.

Sergey Golubev #:

It depends on what was written in the logs/journal (Metatrader journal or in MQL5 VPS journal in case you are using VPS).
And it may be because of mapping. You can find the explanation about it in  Frequently Asked Questions about the Signals service (item #13) with explanation in the following thread:

full explanation (thread): https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/442553

Understood about mapping,
1- Symbol is same and it is copying few trades infact it has copied one AUDUSD trade but didn't copied the second AUDUSD trade.

2- My margin calculation is Forex, I need to ask the seller about his margin calculation.

3- I am not aware about the full trading permission as mentioned in the   Frequently Asked Questions about the Signals service (item #13) Example - 3

Frequently Asked Questions about the Signals service - Trader Signals Service - The most frequently asked questions will be collected and processed in this topic
Frequently Asked Questions about the Signals service - Trader Signals Service - The most frequently asked questions will be collected and processed in this topic
  • www.mql5.com
The most frequently asked questions related to the signals service will be collected and processed in this topic. I do not want to broadcast it anymore. Full permission to perform trading is checked for each detected symbol

Eleni Anna Branou #:

As Sergey suggested, maybe there is some incompatibility with your symbols.

Check the MQL5 VPS >> Journal or your MT4/5 terminal's Journal log for any messages or errors.

symbol is same, no errors in both journals

bhupendra4401 #:

Understood about mapping,
1- Symbol is same and it is copying few trades infact it has copied one AUDUSD trade but didn't copied the second AUDUSD trade.

2- My margin calculation is Forex, I need to ask the seller about his margin calculation.

3- I am not aware about the full trading permission as mentioned in the   Frequently Asked Questions about the Signals service (item #13) Example - 3

If one trade was copied for this symbol but the other trade - not so it should be written in the journal.
I mean, there are the following information in the journal (or in MQL5 VPS journal in case you are using this VPS):

• which trades were opened/closed for provider, and which trades were copied and closed for you, 
  • and if not all the trades are copied so it is written about why.

Sergey Golubev #:

If one trade was copied for this symbol but the other trade - not so it should be written in the journal.
I mean, there are the following information in the journal (or in MQL5 VPS journal in case you are using this VPS):

• which trades were opened/closed for provider, and which trades were copied and closed for you, 
  • and if not all the trades are copied so it is written about why.

no errors or details on Journal

bhupendra4401 #:

no errors or details on Journal

Then make sure you've done everything as described here: 

How to Subscribe to MT4/MT5 Signal

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/189731  (MT4)

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/336422  (MT5)

Based on my own experience I can tell that the MQL signal service is very unreliable. It works fine most of the time, but it does do weird things now and then (ending up losing money most of the time).

I followed the guidelines and validated my whole setup (MT version, VPN, etc.), but it remains unreliable. The MQL support could never explain what happened.

I find other signal providers more reliable. I had never those kind of problems with any other provider.

So my advice is, be careful using MQL signals.

Reason: