Price Patterns(Gartley,Butterfly,Bat,...) - page 42

poruchik:
gunnyd2537 try use another MT

Poruchik,

Thanks for the quick response. I've tried it on 2 separate MT4 platforms. Do you think it has anything to do with ".rar" extension on the ZUP file?

yes it does!...has everything to do with .rar extension....!!!!!

hello dear i use amibroker

Carioca:
I have this buterfly indicator for MT3. It does not draw the lines it just marks the potential points that can be used for the pattern.

hello dear i use amibroker for charting can any body have afl on harmonic patteren,if then please mail me at navinbhatia100@yahoo.com i am very great full that.thanks in advance

gunnyd2537:
Poruchik, Thanks for the quick response. I've tried it on 2 separate MT4 platforms. Do you think it has anything to do with ".rar" extension on the ZUP file?

Hi gunnyd2537,

Use Winrar WinRAR archiver, a powerful tool to process RAR and ZIP files

Newdigital,

Hello, & thank you for your help. I'm not a computer guy, so I really appreciate you taking the time to help me.

I have visited the site from your post. I have Win 7, which RAR version do you recommend I get? Also, how do I convert the ".rar" file to an MT4 file?

Again, thanks for your willingness to help.

I do not know sorry.

I checked inside my PC - I have Winrar 3.90 beta 3 English language version.

Winrar is same with Winzip. Archivator.

Many (most of) programmers and coders are using Winrar because of the best compression, and compression for zip, arj, ico, tar, cab, uue, 7-zip and so on.

Besides, trial is free ... means that it will alert you every time when you open Winrar reminding to buy. But it is fine so ...

Thank you for the information and for your help.

Have an awesome day.

Please tell me how to use this search pattern indicator and set the parameter, I put all on true mode.

I like this type of trading technique. Someone sent me an offer about using these patterns in forex trading a few day ago. I became interested in learning more about it before actually trading with it. I think this thread will help me a lot. Thanks for all of the information.

zig zag

saya dari indonesia,.... apa arti dari semua ini,...

Reason: