Starting with manual trading? make your question - page 2

i think i know how to trade.But my problem is do not have proper MM and alway like to put more entry when the first entry in profit.Can you share a good MM here?

I never use take profit.I only lock my profit and let it run then i trailing my stop by using fractal or pivot line.When the price change trend,it will hit my lockprofit.

Maybe before this, i think forex is money machine,i alway think i can make 1thousand perday...or maybe im not expert yet

Glossary

Small glossary about Forex posted here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178638/page2

Just want to remind about th following:

- What is new weekly in public and elite thread.

All the posts are updating every day. So if you were out of the forum for same days or weeks - all you need is to go to this thread and you will have all important information about what happened on the forum in those days.

- Elite indicators links thread

This thread is the links about all elite section indicators to download and discuss.

- usefull links/threads/tools.

This thread is links for all forum indicators amd manual trading systems. Updating almost daily.

- EAs' files.

This links thread is about all EAs on the forum (incl the settings and so on). Updating regularly with new links/settings/EAs.

- how to start with elite section.

This thread is strongly recommended to read first when you come to elite section.

Leveraging with Futures, FX and Binaries

Hi,

This PDF file is an interesting article about leverage, aka: the monkey with a shotgun . By following the explanation it could be easy to make a spreadsheet.

Hi Linuxer, NewDigital & all, just want to share some though while I'm here

I'm new in forex business (about 3 weeks). Actually I'm not a 'forex'-type person...

I came from a very conservative family. My mother, father & uncle joe always tells me that stocks & shares are gambling. Often I heard about a friend that loses all his money in forex.

Even my best friend who is good in stocks investment told me to invest in 'blue chips' instead in forex. "In forex you could lose all your money, while in stocks, even when the price is low, you're still holding your stocks, and someday the price will go up again"

Untill I stumbled with this "fascinating, revolutionary, number 1 EA!" that we don't need any knowledge/experience in forex, that can automate our trading, etc. etc..

I'm a believer in code & programming as I'm an ex programmer. This is what I've been searching for! Yet, I'm a very sceptical person, but this EA review is always positive everywhere! So I've opened an account, rent vps...

But after I dig more about 'this EA', actually the truth is not so beautiful. I think I rather manual trading myself... Bad move, emotion got in the way, lost about 30% of the capital in 2 days. About my 10 month savings..

So I'm stuck here, stopping & stepped back, regaining myself, using demo account again.

Learning more about trading systems & EAs in forex forums. I realized it could take months.

Meanwhile I'm planning to run one the EAs in your forum while I'm learning more about forex trading.

Do you have some words for me? I'm using FxPro broker, leverage is 1:500 & the account balance is about 6k

kureizhikun:
Hi Linuxer, NewDigital & all, just want to share some though while I'm here

I'm new in forex business (about 3 weeks). Actually I'm not a 'forex'-type person...

I came from a very conservative family. My mother, father & uncle joe always tells me that stocks & shares are gambling. Often I heard about a friend that loses all his money in forex.

Even my best friend who is good in stocks investment told me to invest in 'blue chips' instead in forex. "In forex you could lose all your money, while in stocks, even when the price is low, you're still holding your stocks, and someday the price will go up again"

Untill I stumbled with this "fascinating, revolutionary, number 1 EA!" that we don't need any knowledge/experience in forex, that can automate our trading, etc. etc..

I'm a believer in code & programming as I'm an ex programmer. This is what I've been searching for! Yet, I'm a very sceptical person, but this EA review is always positive everywhere! So I've opened an account, rent vps...

But after I dig more about 'this EA', actually the truth is not so beautiful. I think I rather manual trading myself... Bad move, emotion got in the way, lost about 30% of the capital in 2 days. About my 10 month savings..

So I'm stuck here, stopping & stepped back, regaining myself, using demo account again.

Learning more about trading systems & EAs in forex forums. I realized it could take months.

Meanwhile I'm planning to run one the EAs in your forum while I'm learning more about forex trading.

Do you have some words for me? I'm using FxPro broker, leverage is 1:500 & the account balance is about 6k

You just survived to phase 1

Also, reading Trading for a Living and Adventures of a Currency trader meanwhile you start to make money in a demo would (but will) be a good exercise.

There are no easy answers. Just think you're the new guy in the school. Nobody talks to you, everybody joke about you, you feel alone, but everything will past away.

Files:
Reason: