EA with exit on RSI movement - page 4

mistake on code -? broker problem?

again EA opened trades after 9,00- et 9,45, set was 5-9??

colud somebody help please

I found answer- neccessary compile EA for your own trading time accord. broker

Files:
mistake.gif  28 kb

today result

on Velocity 4 pairs

today results

today results

results

on Alpari 15 mins

brainjt:
on Alpari 15 mins

Share this EA for M15.

Thnaks..

Bago-Method_Mikhail-EA is fixed for use of 3rdMA confirmation.

Additional filter

igorad:
Bago-Method_Mikhail-EA is fixed for use of 3rdMA confirmation.

Hi Igorad,Greetings.

You are truly an asset to the trading community and we do appreciate all you are doing to assist traders to become successful.

Can you add the Center of Gravity indicator to confirm the rest of the current settings of the caption Ea with a feature to use true and false.

The COG works like this...bar closes below the green line on the COG indicator for a buy when the current settings are met and bar closes above the green line on the COG indicator for a sell when the current settings are met. The bar can be set to look back 1 to 6 or an adjustable number.

I have been looking at this strategy for the past several weeks and it looks very promising. Hope you can help.

Best regards.

Files:

Hello Guys,

I am new to the forum and Fx, but have been doing lots of reading, the contributions are very generous.

I have a problem when I try to compile the EA's in this thread, both V3.0 an V3.1.. I get the following message.

'stdlib.mqh' - cannot open the progam file...

Any ideas what I may be doing wrong?

Tks

I am not sure ...

but you should have this file (attached, just unzip it) in /libraries folder and in /include folder of Metatrader's directory inside your computer. It is coming by default during the installation of the Metatrader.

Files:
stdlib.zip  1 kb

That fixed it, ty ND

Reason: