HELP ... cant install the only 2 indicators i use... ?? - page 2

EEooaa55 #:

oh, sorry i thought i wrote it... no open isnt doing anything obviously, neither right-clicking anywhere on the item in the tree... they might look like they are there, but they are not or at least they dont open... what bugs me is that THE LINKS ON THE WEBSITE ARE SAYING THAT THEY ARE UNAVAILABLE... Can you see them if you click on the first 2 links i sent rightat the beginning???,.. because i dont feel that its on my side, and if it isnt... HOW DO I INSTALL ThEM WITh THE .ex5 ONLY??

thanks

The fact that are not available doesn't mean anything, all your MQL5.com purchases should be able to be installed and work normally.

Don't mention the ex5 files again and again, MQL5.com purchase concept doesn't work with copy/paste of files.

Try to delete these indicators and install them again, make sure that you are logged into your MQL5 account with your eeooaa55 login and NOT your email, Facebook or any other!

Alexandre's comment may be the reason that these indicators no longer work, if this the case there isn't anything you can do, only the author can update them.

EEooaa55:

hi...

ive been using these 2 indicator for a year, was using them yesterday, but ive reinstalled my computer and im not able to reinstall them for some reason.

these are free indicator and the page seems to say that they are unaivalable.

i dont see them in the MT5 market neither.

what am i missing? ...

also i still have both .ex5, ive tried to manually install that, i can see them in MT5 but the are not working...

https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/1255

https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/11885

Thanks

If you have those products installed on your Metatrader, but you can not attach them to the charts so it means that new computer or new Windows required new activation.

What to do?
You can delete those two products from your computer (from your Metatrader), after that - restart Metatrader, and install those products from same Metatrader.

Alexandre Borela #:
My guess is that this happened a couple of builds ago, metatrader had an update that required us to recompile the indicators for them to
stay at the market, otherwise it would be removed and not work anymore.
ok, that would make sense, but i have a whole PC system image with it already installed that i reinstalled and its working fine and its the same metatrader version.. so is there a way i can manually install them?. .and if not then have them recompile??

EEooaa55 #:
ok, that would make sense, but i have a whole PC system image with it already installed that i reinstalled and its working fine and its the same metatrader version.. so is there a way i can manually install them?. .and if not then have them recompile??

If these indicators need updating, there is nothing you can do.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

If these indicators need updating, there is nothing you can do.

so, i would need someone to rewrite them..??... can they use both .ex5 for that?
Reason: